The Student Room Group

Anyone have a list of History edexcel medicine/germany/cold war/elizabethan questions

I'm struggling to find questions to practice on! Please help!!

Scroll to see replies

replying to keep up with this too. I've been trying to find resources online and nothing.
Reply 2
Haha lol at least am not the only one!
Original post by jayme.1999
replying to keep up with this too. I've been trying to find resources online and nothing.
Reply 3
Same. I’m really struggling to find practice papers for Edexcel History. Only thing I could suggest is going through revision guides and making up questions based on the text for yourself. Or email your teacher for some?
Original post by may12388
I'm struggling to find questions to practice on! Please help!!

Original post by jayme.1999

Original post by epicnm
Same. I’m really struggling to find practice papers for Edexcel History. Only thing I could suggest is going through revision guides and making up questions based on the text for yourself. Or email your teacher for some?

i did medicine, weimar, elizabeth and the cold war last year:smile: i've dug around on my laptop and found all of these for the cold war (i wrote plans for most of them before the exam:wink:), i'm going to see if i can find any for the other topics. in the meantime, i hope this helps:grin:

Spoiler

If you want to practice your german... come here! It’s my native languages
And I can ask you exam questions, too.
medicine questions
(found these in another document, hope they help:thumbsup:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is such a helpful thread! :h: I can barely find any questions on the internet agh
Just out of interest @Toastiekid how exactly did you revise for history? I'm currently doing medicine, richard and john, mao's china and the cold war (edexcel) and there's just so much content - I honestly have no idea how I'm going to finish making my notes, learn them and do practice questions!
Original post by studyingpeach
This is such a helpful thread! :h: I can barely find any questions on the internet agh
Just out of interest @Toastiekid how exactly did you revise for history? I'm currently doing medicine, richard and john, mao's china and the cold war (edexcel) and there's just so much content - I honestly have no idea how I'm going to finish making my notes, learn them and do practice questions!

That’s an interesting mix (am v jealous you’re doing mao’s China, I really wanted to do it:sadnod:)
I gave up on writing notes and got a load of flash cards on which I wrote a question on one side and bullet pointed key bits for the answers on the other side and then learnt them. I also made loads of timelines and stuck them around the house, watched documentaries about the topics we were doing and read some books about them too (I liked history:yep:) I didn’t do much timed practise but I’d advise you do...it was not the most sensible thing for me to ignore:colondollar:
Good luck!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Toastiekid
That’s an interesting mix (am v jealous you’re doing mao’s China, I really wanted to do it:sadnod:)
I gave up on writing notes and got a load of flash cards on which I wrote a question on one side and bullet pointed key bits for the answers on the other side and then learnt them. I also made loads of timelines and stuck them around the house, watched documentaries about the topics we were doing and read some books about them too (I liked history:yep:) I didn’t do much timed practise but I’d advise you do...it was not the most sensible thing for me to ignore:colondollar:
Good luck!!

Thank you for the tips! :smile: Mao is fairly interesting, it's very content heavy though.
Reply 10
Anyone doing Anglo-Saxon England? Any example essay responses?
Reply 11
i did medicine, weimar, elizabeth and the cold war last year:smile: i've dug around on my laptop and found all of these for the cold war (i wrote plans for most of them before the exam:wink:), i'm going to see if i can find any for the other topics. in the meantime, i hope this helps:grin:

Spoiler

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! These are amazing!!
Original post by studyingpeach
Thank you for the tips! :smile: Mao is fairly interesting, it's very content heavy though.

No problem:grin:, best of luck!!
I can imagine...
Reply 13
Sooo useful, thank you so much!!!! Do you have any on Elizabeth?

medicine questions
(found these in another document, hope they help:thumbsup:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by may12388
Sooo useful, thank you so much!!!! Do you have any on Elizabeth?

No problem:smile:
Thishttps://ecclesfield-school.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Paper-2-Elizabeth-Exam-Question-Bank.pdf helped me with Elizabeth:grin:
Reply 15

Spoiler

do you have any weimar notes???
Original post by ashleyyy.x
do you have any weimar notes???

No sorry:console: I used my cgp guide for that paper as I couldn’t find much online
Here’shttps://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5424728&p=78231254#post78231254 a link to a guide on it though:wink:
Good luck!:hugs:
if anyone needs notes for cold war, crime and punishment, nazi germany, elizabeth England then feel free to drop me a message. or if you need practice questions then let me know because i have got a ton for all of the topics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending