The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes! But don’t risk buying it of shein
Original post by Wooord
Yes! But don’t risk buying it of shein

why??? is it bad quality. i wanna wear it for the summer
I think it's hideous, maybe just me though.
I’ve ordered clothes from there a couple of times, terrible quality, veryyy late delivery and the items came at different times (first time when I ordered more than one thing, one item came first (weeks late) second item came week after that)
Original post by Wooord
I’ve ordered clothes from there a couple of times, terrible quality, veryyy late delivery and the items came at different times (first time when I ordered more than one thing, one item came first (weeks late) second item came week after that)

oh damn. they have such pretty clothes for cheap! thanks for telling me that girlie, not buying now x
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

whats ugly about it? lol
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
whats ugly about it? lol

I just hate everything about it. The shape and the fact that it looks like it's made out of a curtain are the main things. Again, just me though perhaps.
It's cute but never buy from Shein. It will never look like the picture :no:

it's very quirky to my eyes. i actually like it. definitely not a safe choice.
Reply 9
I like it!! I wouldn’t wear it myself since I’m short, and long dresses look terrible on me. I like the slit in it too
Original post by MinaBee
It's cute but never buy from Shein. It will never look like the picture :no:

i think its soo gorg. why is this place so popular then? is there a better place to shop that have such pretty stuff shein have?
Original post by Megxn0
I like it!! I wouldn’t wear it myself since I’m short, and long dresses look terrible on me. I like the slit in it too

THERE'S A SLIT??? don't think thats a slit
Reply 12
Original post by CHANEL&amp
THERE'S A SLIT??? don't think thats a slit

You’re right it’s not a slit 😂the buttons don’t go all the way down which made it look like a slit lol
I'm not really a fan, also if you're going to buy it please don't risk buying it from Shein.
Original post by MidgetFever
I'm not really a fan, also if you're going to buy it please don't risk buying it from Shein.

yeah everyones been saying that. thanks
its alright but im siding with woody, it's just big and clumpy and it doesn't even suit the model it looks like a colourful bag

but it looks like you're not gonna buy it anyway but if you are looking for a cute summer dress as affordable-ish prices definitely check out missguided and pretty little things - they dont sponsor love islanders for nothing and maybe give asos a shot too, sometimes they've got good offers
makes me want to puke

lol kidding
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

LOL cruelty
Original post by MidgetFever

whats wrong with shein? never heard of it but i've had my fair share of parcel nightmares.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
whats wrong with shein? never heard of it but i've had my fair share of parcel nightmares.

Quite a lot haha, ordered a few things there before and it'd been awful every time, decided to look it up and it looks like quite a few other people had similar experiences. Their customer service isn't that great either.

Their quality of clothes is always hit and miss (but that being said it is cheap too so..) the sizing is usually pretty off too, One dress I'd ordered was all frayed on the edges and had started to rip before I'd even put it on. :frown: Been watching a bunch of fashion vloggers that have had bad experiences with this sorta thing too. I'd much rather use ASOS or something.

Quick Reply

Latest