The Student Room Group

How Israel marginalizes its Arab citizens and beds terrorists (2 articles)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Palmyra

Non-Jews are granted citizenship of Israel, but did you know that 48% of Israeli Jews want all non-Jews expelled from Israel? Again, not that this has anything to do with the point that Israel is (uniquely) a racist ethno-state.

what do you think the percentage of pakistanis who agree with stoning apostates who leave islam? or saudis that agree with with legalised wife beating? or somalis that agree with stoning of homosexuals?

if those percentages were higher than 48% would you spend more time on threads denouncing islamic regiemes than israel?
Original post by Reformed
what do you think the percentage of pakistanis who agree with stoning apostates who leave islam? or saudis that agree with with legalised wife beating? or somalis that agree with stoning of homosexuals?

if those percentages were higher than 48% would you spend more time on threads denouncing islamic regiemes than israel?

no, because the palestinian flag waving people, refuse to accept the terrorist activity of Hamas, which 41% would agree to make their president, and if stoning is proscribed all these rights disappear in favour of a 6th century fossil of a book, supported by apologia of Islamic theocracies (just personal opinion)
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
no, because the palestinian flag waving people, refuse to accept the terrorist activity of Hamas, which 41% would agree to make their president, and if stoning is proscribed all these rights disappear in favour of a 6th century fossil of a book, supported by apologia of Islamic theocracies (just personal opinion)

hmm perhaps. palestine is a very differnt place to that under yasser arafat ( not that anyone debating this has ever been there i suggest) its one of those topics thats easier and easier to comment on , the less understanding of it you have ( hence why its popular in the far left)
Original post by salimyasin10
They were never wiped out, they converted to islam by there own choice. your clearly misinformed.

yes, they were given the choice- convert or beheaded and their wives and children sold into slavery. If they converted by choice- they wouldnt be no need for all the wars would there. similar patterns were followed with islams later spread accross east africa and asia. you have a mixed up idea of how islam managed to move outside of arabia.

but back to the topic - there are plenty of parralels ( mainly in the islamic world) of segregation , discrimination and ill treatment based on relgious doctrine, with that of israel
(edited 5 years ago)
wow lol, i think you have forgotten on the day the conquest, muhammah asked “O gathering of Quraysh, what do you think I will do to you?” They said, “Only good, [O] noble brother, son of a noble brother.” Ending the moment of suspense, he declared, “I will only say to you what Joseph said to his brothers, ‘No blame will there be upon you today’ [Yoosuf (12): 92]. Go, for you are unbound." and the only people which were killed were criminals who killed. The qurayshites before this embraced islam in their droves before this.
yes, they were given the choice- convert or beheaded and their wives and children sold into slavery. If they converted by choice- they would be no need for all the wars would there. similar patters were followed with islams spread accross east africa and asia.
wow lol, i think you have forgotten on the day the conquest, muhammah asked “O gathering of Quraysh, what do you think I will do to you?” They said, “Only good, [O] noble brother, son of a noble brother.” Ending the moment of suspense, he declared, “I will only say to you what Joseph said to his brothers, ‘No blame will there be upon you today’ [Yoosuf (12): 92]. Go, for you are unbound." and the only people which were killed were criminals who killed. The qurayshites before this embraced islam in their droves before this.

i would advise against derailing this thread with random quranic quotes ( narratted orginally by Mohammed himself) . especially if you arnt going to reference context or even the scores of other examples of mohammed ordering execution of polyethist captavies ( and jewish ones) in order to secure control over the mecca region. He was involved in 40 wars with all his neighbours during his short time as islamic prophet - that tells you something.

modern day arab- israeli relations are luke warm in comparison

Absolutely irrelevant, another weak attempt from you to deflect from the topic.

But nice of you to admit that Israel belongs to the same class of extremist societies/regimes as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
Original post by Palmyra
Absolutely irrelevant, another weak attempt from you to deflect from the topic.

But nice of you to admit that Israel belongs to the same class of extremist societies/regimes as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

whether they are same class or not the same class - you still didnt answer the question as to your fixation with israel over and above other nations with similar if not worse records.
whether they are same class or not the same class - you still didnt answer the question as to your fixation with israel over and above other nations with similar if not worse records.

Your "question" is irrelevant and a boringly ubiquitous tool invoked by Zionists to whitewash Israeli crimes and undermine all criticism of Israel.
Original post by Palmyra
Your "question" is irrelevant and a boringly ubiquitous tool invoked by Zionists to whitewash Israeli crimes and undermine all criticism of Israel.

where did i pick up said zionist tool? i thought i was simply quoting a few PEW studies polled in the muslim world.

have we ran out of answers and moved into 'zionist conspiracy theory mode ' now? Jeremy is that you?
there was only 1 attack on mecca (which was the conquest) the rest were acts of retaliation which endangered the muslims in madinah. only 3 people were executed during the conquest of mecca for crimes which tehy comitted.

Compared with israel, they place hardship on the palestinians every single day of their lives, and in gaza everybody is effectively on a diet as the food imported there is restricted heavily, yet the prophet would never do this. Wars there were temporary, with litlle casualities, yet more people are killed in protests from plaestians compared to the wars mohammed fought.
i would advise against derailing this thread with random quranic quotes ( narratted orginally by Mohammed himself) . especially if you arnt going to reference context or even the scores of other examples of mohammed ordering execution of polyethist captavies ( and jewish ones) in order to secure control over the mecca region. He was involved in 40 wars with all his neighbours during his short time as islamic prophet - that tells you something.

modern day arab- israeli relations are luke warm in comparison
where did i pick up said zionist tool? i thought i was simply quoting a few PEW studies polled in the muslim world.

You just answered your own question.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
there was only 1 attack on mecca (which was the conquest) the rest were acts of retaliation which endangered the muslims in madinah. only 3 people were executed during the conquest of mecca for crimes which tehy comitted.

Compared with israel, they place hardship on the palestinians every single day of their lives, and in gaza everybody is effectively on a diet as the food imported there is restricted heavily, yet the prophet would never do this. Wars there were temporary, with litlle casualities, yet more people are killed in protests from plaestians compared to the wars mohammed fought.

hmm -did not mohammed order Abu Sufyans supply caravans to be captured, did not the subsequent wars with mecca involve moahmmed starving out the meecasn into submission. your grasp of this is poor. does it seem so much differnt owhat you accuse the israelis of doing.
Original post by Palmyra
You just answered your own question.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

you think PEW research institute is a 'zionist conspiracy tool'? wow. i thought id seen the dregs on intellect on this website...
you think PEW research institute is a 'zionist conspiracy tool'? wow. i thought id seen the dregs on intellect on this website...

Incredible comprehension skills. Key stage 2 education will be formative for you, don't worry.
1) Muhammad taking the caravvans was an act of retaliation due to the fact that the muhajereen's wealth was taken when they went to madinah.
2) Your knowledge is poor, there was only 4 wars with mecca, Badr, Uhud, Ahzaab which were fought away from mecca and were in fact closer to madinah by a very large distance. So how could muhammad stare the meccans its impossible, yet the muslims were starving in the battle of ahzaab where they were besiged by them.
3)the 4th "war", which was the conquest of mecca, did not involve starving anyone at all, and the muslims only came because the meccans broke the treaty of hudaybiah when they attacked the muslims allies banu khuzaah, and this was basically a war decleration. No meccans or muslims were starved at all.

Yet the israelies continue to starve the palestinians and some of them are ACTUALLY starving to death, and day after day they are persecuted by israelies. I dont even need to list what they do, as you should know by now what they do, the UN does, yet they do nothing.
hmm -did not mohammed order Abu Sufyans supply caravans to be captured, did not the subsequent wars with mecca involve moahmmed starving out the meecasn into submission. your grasp of this is poor. does it seem so much differnt owhat you accuse the israelis of doing.
1) Muhammad taking the caravvans was an act of retaliation due to the fact that the muhajereen's wealth was taken when they went to madinah.
2) Your knowledge is poor, there was only 4 wars with mecca, Badr, Uhud, Ahzaab which were fought away from mecca and were in fact closer to madinah by a very large distance. So how could muhammad stare the meccans its impossible, yet the muslims were starving in the battle of ahzaab where they were besiged by them.
3)the 4th "war", which was the conquest of mecca, did not involve starving anyone at all, and the muslims only came because the meccans broke the treaty of hudaybiah when they attacked the muslims allies banu khuzaah, and this was basically a war decleration. No meccans or muslims were starved at all.

Yet the israelies continue to starve the palestinians and some of them are ACTUALLY starving to death, and day after day they are persecuted by israelies. I dont even need to list what they do, as you should know by now what they do, the UN does, yet they do nothing.

my reference was mohammeds 40 or so wars during his prophethood with various neighbours - which is seemingly the attitude you are accusing israel of. He only ever waged wars for the purpose of sezing control of land ( like mecca for example) dont really see howthats any different to what israelis did

i assume the israleis have their reasons for blockades and restriting the movement of supplies- the most obviousof which is palestinian islamists groups using them to smuggle weapons bombs rockets etc, You could ask yourself why Hamas who built a wide network of smugglers tunnels - only ever used them to smuggle weapons rather than food for starving palestinians
Hamas are a corrupt group, and most Palestinians dont support them, thats why there is a split between the west bank and gaza.

Israel may restrict supplies to stop weapons coming in, but what would they stop food, also israel do not need to get involved with palestine, as they have become 2 different countries. Yet israel purposefully restricts food supplies to starve them, and practically besiege them and take land form them, you can ask palestinians who lost their land in the west bank, furthermore in west bank they steal the water supplies and electricity to power their settlements, yet did Muhammad do anything like this.

Palestine have a right to defend themselves and when a few stupid people throw a bottle rocket and kill 2 people in israel, the Israelis take it as a war declaration and believe they have the right to send actual rockets into Palestine killing a numerous amount of people.

Also when Muhammad fought wars it was rarely to seize control of land, let me give you examples.

1)Badr- did not seize any land
2)Uhud- same
3)ahzaab- fought in madinah
4) mutaa- fought as a messenger was killed, which meant a decleration of war and was not fought to seize land.
5)tabuk-also not fought to seize land.

Of course there were some wars that were fought to seize land, but most of them were fought in retaliation, however casualties were limited in all of the wars, yet protests in Palestine amount more casualties than the wars Muhammad fought. But the assumptions wars were only fought to seize land is completely wrong.
my reference was mohammeds 40 or so wars during his prophethood with various neighbours - which is seemingly the attitude you are accusing israel of. He only ever waged wars for the purpose of sezing control of land ( like mecca for example) dont really see howthats any different to what israelis did

i assume the israleis have their reasons for blockades and restriting the movement of supplies- the most obviousof which is palestinian islamists groups using them to smuggle weapons bombs rockets etc, You could ask yourself why Hamas who built a wide network of smugglers tunnels - only ever used them to smuggle weapons rather than food for starving palestinians
Hamas are a corrupt group, and most Palestinians dont support them, thats why there is a split between the west bank and gaza.

Israel may restrict supplies to stop weapons coming in, but what would they stop food, also israel do not need to get involved with palestine, as they have become 2 different countries. Yet israel purposefully restricts food supplies to starve them, and practically besiege them and take land form them, you can ask palestinians who lost their land in the west bank, furthermore in west bank they steal the water supplies and electricity to power their settlements, yet did Muhammad do anything like this.

Palestine have a right to defend themselves and when a few stupid people throw a bottle rocket and kill 2 people in israel, the Israelis take it as a war declaration and believe they have the right to send actual rockets into Palestine killing a numerous amount of people.

Also when Muhammad fought wars it was rarely to seize control of land, let me give you examples.

1)Badr- did not seize any land
2)Uhud- same
3)ahzaab- fought in madinah
4) mutaa- fought as a messenger was killed, which meant a decleration of war and was not fought to seize land.
5)tabuk-also not fought to seize land.

Of course there were some wars that were fought to seize land, but most of them were fought in retaliation, however casualties were limited in all of the wars, yet protests in Palestine amount more casualties than the wars Muhammad fought. But the assumptions wars were only fought to seize land is completely wrong.

if mohamemed had the capability and intelect to steal electricty water , invent helicotpers and nuclear weapons , he would have done so to in order to win his wars. the fact he didnt is more to do with his own limitations than his morals.
while i dont disagree that regualr palestinians find themselves in an unpleasant psition between a rock and a hard place- its as much to do with the terrorist like hamas ( whom they voted in) as it is israel
1) are you sure the votes from hamas arent corrupt because hamas are very dodgy.
2) we wouldnt know what muhammad would do, but considering if that tech was there, than the enemy would most likely have that to fight with, so there would not be a problem fighting with guns as that would be the normal weapon to fight with if the tech was up to date. Otherwise, what would be the point of using swords against tanks and nuclear missiles.
if mohamemed had the capability and intelect to steal electricty water , invent helicotpers and nuclear weapons , he would have done so to in order to win his wars. the fact he didnt is more to do with his own limitations than his morals.
while i dont disagree that regualr palestinians find themselves in an unpleasant psition between a rock and a hard place- its as much to do with the terrorist like hamas ( whom they voted in) as it is israel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending