The Student Room Group

Cie igcse may/june 2019

Poll

Do you find the 2019 papers more difficult than those of the previous few years?

Just finished the Mathematics (w/o coursework) Paper 2! I’d say this year’s papers are relatively easier than last year’s but Paper 4 could just take us by surprise. What did you guys get for the pentagon question? I wrote the 0580/23 variant
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

22 was madly hard :smile:
Reply 2
What did you get for the vector q. part 2... 5/6?
Original post by Asian pikachu
22 was madly hard :smile:
Yah i got that too.Im quite scared of the shade region R
Original post by ShikhaC
Reply 4
Same. I have a feeling I shaded the wanted region instead of the unwanted. Also the expansion question where you had to expand and simplify the algebraic sum... I messed that one up. What was your simplified answer?
Original post by Asian pikachu
Yah i got that too.Im quite scared of the shade region R
Reply 5
Paper 22 was really good! but I think I messed up the Venn diagram question where they asked n( -----) at the bottom of the page.
Reply 6
How was Biology p6?? My variant was 1, it was annoyingly tedious, couldn't do the paper at a normal pace.
I substite a number in for for the simplify and the answer match with the top soooo.it’s so long so i dont even bother rêmmber :smile:
Original post by ShikhaC
Same. I have a feeling I shaded the wanted region instead of the unwanted. Also the expansion question where you had to expand and simplify the algebraic sum... I messed that one up. What was your simplified answer?
When i calcultaed the answer it was bigger than I thought but I trusted my instinct and I got correct
Original post by mpwow
Paper 22 was really good! but I think I messed up the Venn diagram question where they asked n( -----) at the bottom of the page.
Ooohhh yes!! I got 5/6 as well! Thank god.
Original post by ShikhaC
I got 46? I asked my math teacher if you ask how many there are, or add up the total and he said add up the total so that's what I did. Wby?
Original post by mpwow
Does anyone remember the values they got for the cucmulative frequency table for the 3rd variant paper? I made so many silly mistakes
I was variant 1 as well and it was horrible! Too many questions to do in only one hour! And very misleading. Absolutely shitted that.
Original post by mpwow
How was Biology p6?? My variant was 1, it was annoyingly tedious, couldn't do the paper at a normal pace.

For the expansion question I got 3x^2 along with a bunch of other numbers lol, not too sure about the rest tho.
Original post by ShikhaC
Also can anyone recommend me some good sites to study for Physics Paper 6? I know Z Notes has an entire document for all experiments but I want diagrams as well!
Original post by mpwow

sameee
For starters I got fu*cked in biology p61....probably will lose about 3-4 marks in it -don't know may be more-, but damn dude! This exam was bigger than anything else before!I did my absolute best in Maths P22 on the other hand!
Visit RevisePro.org. I've put a ton of resources on there, including detailed notes, check it out!
does anyone have a list of experiments we need to learn for 0607 cie coordinated science paper 6??
Visit RevisePro for IGCSE notes
Original post by avocadosushi
Just finished the Mathematics (w/o coursework) Paper 2! I’d say this year’s papers are relatively easier than last year’s but Paper 4 could just take us by surprise. What did you guys get for the pentagon question? I wrote the 0580/23 variant
Reply 19
does anyone have notes for IGCSE English as a second language notes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending