The Student Room Group

Met Police PC Day 1 -- DIFFERENT??

Scroll to see replies

Have you had your results yet?
Original post by Prediction
I had my day one on 01/04/19 and still not heard back. I have called once a week since the 3 week mark. They keep telling me they have loads of applicants so things have been delayed. Sorry mate think you might be waiting another week or two.
Hi,

I phoned recruitment today and was told that they have a 6-8 week backlog. They are still processing the Day One results from late March / early April.
I had my Day One on the 3rd May so will also be waiting a while!
. .
(edited 4 years ago)
I had my results on Friday. Which was just over 4 weeks. So looks like they're finally sorting out the backlog, I know a few people who had their day ones around the same time as me have had their results too.
Original post by Polecat88
Hi,

I phoned recruitment today and was told that they have a 6-8 week backlog. They are still processing the Day One results from late March / early April.
I had my Day One on the 3rd May so will also be waiting a while!
That's good news. Did you get a breakdown on how you scored on each assessment or does it just say successful/unsuccessful? I'm not sure I really want to know my scores...I think I might have failed spectacularly in at least two of them haha.

Original post by Buckbeak99
I had my results on Friday. Which was just over 4 weeks. So looks like they're finally sorting out the backlog, I know a few people who had their day ones around the same time as me have had their results too.
I did my day one on the 1st aswell.

I got my results a couple of days ago on the 17th of May. Have you heard back?
Original post by Pidge1818
Did mine on April 1st, still waiting to see if I passed. Painfully slow!
Have you had your results yet?

Yes i got them back on the 17th of May, took 7 weeks to get my results but was all worth it because i have passed !!!
No they didn't give me any feedback, just that I had passed and details about the next step. I'm sure you could ask for it? I know other forces give assessment centre feedback and scores, but not sure about Met. Good luck!
That's good news. Did you get a breakdown on how you scored on each assessment or does it just say successful/unsuccessful? I'm not sure I really want to know my scores...I think I might have failed spectacularly in at least two of them haha.
Congratulations! I passed too.
Original post by Prediction
Yes i got them back on the 17th of May, took 7 weeks to get my results but was all worth it because i have passed !!!
Reply 89
Does anybody have a proposed start date?
No not yet, still need to do medical etc. How long after did they give you yours? (if you have one?)
Original post by annauf
Does anybody have a proposed start date?
Hi everyone,

I have passed my day 1 and have my day 2 on the 19th of June. Unfortunately when i got my confirmation email it had stated that there are documents attached that i will need and also a check list. Sadly nothing was attached. Could someone kindly forward me their email they got with all the day 2 documents? it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance all
I've also revived my email today to say I have passed, the email then instructs me to book for my Fitness test etc but I don't seem able to ? I have the reference forms etc to fill in but nothing relating to booking a slot for the next stage, is anyone else having trouble ?
Go onto the met portal and fill in the form available, then once completed youll have the option to book second day.
Original post by MrMc1981
I've also revived my email today to say I have passed, the email then instructs me to book for my Fitness test etc but I don't seem able to ? I have the reference forms etc to fill in but nothing relating to booking a slot for the next stage, is anyone else having trouble ?
I just got an email today to say I had passed the day one. I did mine the beginning of may.
Original post by 1984earl
I just got an email today to say I had passed the day one. I did mine the beginning of may.

Well done! :smile: I had mine on the 3rd May. My application centre status has changed to 'we are reviewing your application' so hopefully that's a good sign that things are moving along....maybe.
I did mine on 3rd of may what time did you do yours at?
Afternoon session - 12:10pm

Original post by 1984earl
I did mine on 3rd of may what time did you do yours at?
Ok thank you, I done mine on May the 1st on the afternoon slot, hopefully other have received their emails today as well
Go onto the met portal and fill in the form available, then once completed youll have the option to book second day.
That’s what time I did mine, what was your name.
Afternoon session - 12:10pm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending