The Student Room Group

University second year to third year

I was reading a thread and how a person said you went from a low 2.2 to a high 2.1. Do you think it will be possible for me to go from a third to a high 2.1 or even with an extreme amount of dedication a 1st. And how hard do you think it will be for me to do so.

Also, in order for me to go from a third to a 1st, how hard would that difficulty be if I followed a vast amount of online tips

The course is weighted 40% in second year and 60% in third year.
Original post by Anonymous
I was reading a thread and how a person said you went from a low 2.2 to a high 2.1. Do you think it will be possible for me to go from a third to a high 2.1 or even with an extreme amount of dedication a 1st. And how hard do you think it will be for me to do so.

Also, in order for me to go from a third to a 1st, how hard would that difficulty be if I followed a vast amount of online tips

The course is weighted 40% in second year and 60% in third year.

You haven't given us enough information to answer you properly. What course are you doing? How are your marks at the moment?
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You haven't given us enough information to answer you properly. What course are you doing? How are your marks at the moment?

Course Accounting and finance Marks/Grade- low 2.2/high third
Original post by Anonymous
Course Accounting and finance Marks/Grade- low 2.2/high third

Whether you can get your marks up to a 2:1 or even a first, you need to identify the reasons for your marks being low so far. If the issues are simply not applying yourself or procrastinating too much, then you can work on that. If it's a medical condition or similar, then you should be claiming extenuating circumstances and getting help via the university/GP.
Reply 4
What about going from a third to a 2.1, what is the likely opportunity of that happening?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending