The Student Room Group

Aqa rs 2019

DO you think that grade boundaries will go up or down from last year. Pobably up by a few marks is what I am thinking

Scroll to see replies

a few marks down yh
Exam paper got leaked
Original post by Ibrahim Rashid
Exam paper got leaked

when? and apparently the chemistry was leaked but idk bout that one
Exam paper got leaked

Sorry to say it but it got leaked, best we do a resit or grade boundaries will be quite high. It was leaked on Snapchat, first section was free, if you wanted the whole paper you would have to pay £30 :frown: Can't be bothered doing another RE paper, smashed that one and dont want to do it again. We aren't even halfway through exams and rumours are already spreading of exams being leaked. One of them being true.
That's what I heard. I saw it but dismissed it as I thought it was fake lol. So we're resitting the themes paper?
Sorry to say it but it got leaked, best we do a resit or grade boundaries will be quite high. It was leaked on Snapchat, first section was free, if you wanted the whole paper you would have to pay £30 :frown: Can't be bothered doing another RE paper, smashed that one and dont want to do it again. We aren't even halfway through exams and rumours are already spreading of exams being leaked. One of them being true.
so if any of my papers get leaked next year i'll have to resit them? what'll happen if i refuse to resit?
I only found out this morning and I swear I'm not lying but I wish I was, thought Physics paper 2 was going to my last exam. Guess not.
Original post by noortahir_Yr10
when? and apparently the chemistry was leaked but idk bout that one
Original post by noortahir_Yr10
so if any of my papers get leaked next year i'll have to resit them? what'll happen if i refuse to resit?

You can't refuse to resit. You'll just get a big fat 0. And why would you refuse? It's hard knowing you put so much effort into your exams and you know the person sitting next to you could have seen the paper beforehand and knows the answer.
Yes we are resitting paper 2.
Original post by SlightlySummer
That's what I heard. I saw it but dismissed it as I thought it was fake lol. So we're resitting the themes paper?
How can you know whether it was true? A lot of people spread stuff like this but it's not true. Usually the AQA exam board would declare it.
I only found out this morning and I swear I'm not lying but I wish I was, thought Physics paper 2 was going to my last exam. Guess not.
The first section of the paper was leaked on Snapchat before the exam, everyone could have access to them, the whole paper was not leaked as people were charging money for the exam. My friend said the first question was about nuclear family and it came up in section A.
Original post by Ayesha N H
How can you know whether it was true? A lot of people spread stuff like this but it's not true. Usually the AQA exam board would declare it.
so you would say that this paper was harder than last years?
Original post by SkaterMater
a few marks down yh
If that is the case then whoever actually saw the paper/questions should contact the exam board to inform them about the leak.
The first section of the paper was leaked on Snapchat before the exam, everyone could have access to them, the whole paper was not leaked as people were charging money for the exam. My friend said the first question was about nuclear family and it came up in section A.
well no one wants to resist the paper
Some people might if they are made aware of the leak cuz some people had an unfair advantage. AQA wouldn't be able to force anyone to resit but at least people could make an informed choice of their own.
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
well no one wants to resist the paper
So are we definitely resitting it? If so, how do you know
Some people might if they are made aware of the leak cuz some people had an unfair advantage. AQA wouldn't be able to force anyone to resit but at least people could make an informed choice of their own.

But say.....I still want my grade for my re. gcse because I revised loaddds for it...
I don't know at all - I only heard this through @Ibrahim Rashid and there's no proof of the leak so the exam board can't rly do anything. In any case, the exam board can't force anyone to resit.
Original post by SlightlySummer
So are we definitely resitting it? If so, how do you know

Yep so do most people!
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
But say.....I still want my grade for my re. gcse because I revised loaddds for it...
how are the marks worked out for gcse art 2019 exams, my daughter received hers today and is upset, but we cannot work out what her mark is from 1-9,is anyone able to help please 63/96

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending