The Student Room Group

AQA A Level English Literature Predictions 2019

Any predictions for The Taming of The Shrew/The Great Gatsby and Love poetry/Unseen love poetry

For TGG and poetry perhaps we could get a question on truth/guilt
And for TTOTS maybe a question about
Reply 1
I would LOVE a truth vs deception or reality vs expectation question for TGG.

I'm thinking of watching the film tonight, just because I've done so so much revision on all three texts I feel like I wanna relax a little and I love both the film and the book with all my heart so it won't be too hard to diferentiate between the two I feel.
Yes that would be so great! That's a good idea, yeah don't burn yourself out. Shakespeare quotes on the other hand, take so long to learn!
Original post by notbartt
I would LOVE a truth vs deception or reality vs expectation question for TGG.

I'm thinking of watching the film tonight, just because I've done so so much revision on all three texts I feel like I wanna relax a little and I love both the film and the book with all my heart so it won't be too hard to diferentiate between the two I feel.
Reply 3
I was successful by the way! Read the whole book in one sitting... let's hope for some good questions tomorrow... heard a lot of people saying about familial love for Othello ...
Original post by GoldenShade
Yes that would be so great! That's a good idea, yeah don't burn yourself out. Shakespeare quotes on the other hand, take so long to learn!
Hey! That's excellent, well done on that. I'm currently thinking of how we could discuss time/destructive love in a Gatsby and poetry:frown:
Original post by notbartt
I was successful by the way! Read the whole book in one sitting... let's hope for some good questions tomorrow... heard a lot of people saying about familial love for Othello ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending