The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lets all fail so we can lower the grade boundries 🙏😂
For AS (if this helps anyone for streetcar) they asked about lonliness and presentation of male characters
GUYS FOR reality v illusion what context point would u use ?
Original post by denaturedenzyme
For AS (if this helps anyone for streetcar) they asked about lonliness and presentation of male characters

omg thank youuu
I mean I've already flopped my coursework so don't worry I'm already doing my part, and will be flopping tomorrow so your welcome :smile:
Original post by mem123
lets all fail so we can lower the grade boundries 🙏😂
same what did u get in coursework...my teacher screwed us all over we all got **** grades
I mean I've already flopped my coursework so don't worry I'm already doing my part, and will be flopping tomorrow so your welcome :smile:
WHat contpoint would U use for illusion vs reality for streetcar and othello
Wait for what text do you mean?
Original post by TellMeWhy123232
GUYS FOR reality v illusion what context point would u use ?
was just about to ask this! i do lear:smile: i'm hoping for either speech & silence or justice. my teacher thinks character q's are unlikely but if anything they might be on edgar or the fool. hate this play lol
Original post by RoseRouge
Is anyone doing King Lear?? I can see people freaking out with Othello and I feel the same way for King Lear, bloody shakespeare why are the essays and content so complex ughhhh
FOr othello or streetcar whichever one u know :smile:
Wait for what text do you mean?
her courtship with mitch could have resolved her illusions vs reality she would be able to fulfil her desires but then undermine that by stating that this would ultimately fail because mitch can't save her
WHat contpoint would U use for illusion vs reality for streetcar and othello
I think it depends for Othello for what point I'd go for, I always look at the whole social order thing and how Elizabetheans saw the world under this specific order (god - angel - kings - nobles/soldiers - people - animals) and the whole reasoning makes you human thing, and maybe reference to machiavelli when talking about Iago
For streetcar I literally sing this context piece every essay I do, the whole Blanche growing up in the south being taught to be a southern belle
FOr othello or streetcar whichever one u know :smile:
What points would everyone use for appearance vs reality in Othello or streetcar? And maybe for love and war in Othello?
I think it depends for Othello for what point I'd go for, I always look at the whole social order thing and how Elizabetheans saw the world under this specific order (god - angel - kings - nobles/soldiers - people - animals) and the whole reasoning makes you human thing, and maybe reference to machiavelli when talking about Iago
For streetcar I literally sing this context piece every essay I do, the whole Blanche growing up in the south being taught to be a southern belle

Yes me too about streetcar! Would really appreciate if u could like bulletpoint any context points for othello I will go research them further
i don't think my teacher has ever taught us about love and war, what does that mean ?
What points would everyone use for appearance vs reality in Othello or streetcar? And maybe for love and war in Othello?
Shall we all bulketpoint any context points to help eachother out
does anyone have an emilia critics quote about how she is a representative of female exploitation since i can't seem to find one ?
GUYS I’m so last minute but I haven’t learnt quotes yet for streetcar or othello I know it’s not difficult to but I think I need to reread othello is it worth doing that I can stay up late because exam is like 1:30
Original post by liibby.f
was just about to ask this! i do lear:smile: i'm hoping for either speech & silence or justice. my teacher thinks character q's are unlikely but if anything they might be on edgar or the fool. hate this play lol

omg i really hope justice comes up too!! what were you thinking of talking about? I was thinking about how there's no justice, I mean come on both the good characters and bad characters die like what were u on Shakespeare, and also the divine, poetic and social justice:smile:
nah no point of reading it just learn quotes or sections that are important thats what i have done
GUYS I’m so last minute but I haven’t learnt quotes yet for streetcar or othello I know it’s not difficult to but I think I need to reread othello is it worth doing that I can stay up late because exam is like 1:30

Latest

Trending

Trending