OCR PE A level - psychology exam June 5th

How did everyone find the exam today?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Quite rushed for time but not too bad other than that
Original post by isharobbie
Reply 2
Same for me - I skipped a question but then ran out of time to go back to it.. ugh
Original post by LekaJ
Quite rushed for time but not too bad other than that
Reply 3
Same for me - I skipped a question but then ran out of time to go back to it.. ugh

Yeah same for me, one of the 4 markers, no clue what it was on. Any questions you thought were hard?
Reply 4
Last question was bit ****, in terms of feedback types from leaders
Reply 5
I skipped the cognitive theory of learning, so also 4 marks. That was hard
Original post by LekaJ
Yeah same for me, one of the 4 markers, no clue what it was on. Any questions you thought were hard?
Reply 6
It was two separate parts so I didn't try to link them. Just put down evaluations of feedback for AO3s
Original post by CBF4UNI
Reply 7
I skipped the cognitive theory of learning, so also 4 marks. That was hard

Yeah tbf. I thought vealeys model was a bit hard to explain, think it would be easier to use in a practical sense
Reply 8
Original post by CBF4UNI

Hope you didn’t say intrinsic
Reply 9
We were lucky, went over it with someone this morning
Original post by LekaJ
Yeah tbf. I thought vealeys model was a bit hard to explain, think it would be easier to use in a practical sense
I mentioned it, in the context of using extrinsic to develop it
Original post by LekaJ
Hope you didn’t say intrinsic
Yeh didn’t ask for how the feedback was related to the leadership types just how they could improve performance/learning
That's what I thought
Original post by Max Holford
Yeh didn’t ask for how the feedback was related to the leadership types just how they could improve performance/learning
Reply 13
I mentioned it, in the context of using extrinsic to develop it

Yeah good point, I didn’t have enough time for that, just did positive, negative, concurrent and terminal
I did all of them, but I've never heard of concurrent and terminal........ mine were positive, negative, intrinsic, extrinsic, knowledge of performance and knowledge of result?
Original post by LekaJ
Yeah good point, I didn’t have enough time for that, just did positive, negative, concurrent and terminal
Since when did A level PE do fill in the gaps questions 😂
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
I did all of them, but I've never heard of concurrent and terminal........ mine were positive, negative, intrinsic, extrinsic, knowledge of performance and knowledge of result?

Ohh okay, strange you haven’t heard of them. Not that it matters now, but concurrent is feedback given during performance, and terminal is after
Who remebers what the fill the gap actual questions were (the last 2) and answers
The last one was talking about how the associative performer has to reflect using mental images instead of her movements being......
I can’t remember the middle one well, but it was something about the associative performer being slow at a badminton something ?
Original post by olivt024.302
Who remebers what the fill the gap actual questions were (the last 2) and answers

I put automatic for the last one
Yeah I put automatic, some people put fluent. And obvs that is accurately correct- I reckon the mark scheme has 2 options because they both make sense according to the textbook
Original post by Student.Room2001
The last one was talking about how the associative performer has to reflect using mental images instead of her movements being......
I can’t remember the middle one well, but it was something about the associative performer being slow at a badminton something ?

I put automatic for the last one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending