The Student Room Group

Travelling back home alone... what to do about duvet?

It’s such a pain that my Halls contract ends 22nd June and my house doesn’t start till 1st July.

I feel like most people’s contracts don’t start till July or August so I don’t have much people who I could leave my duvet at their house.

I have 1 friend in the city who is post uni but taking constant Uber’s to deliver and collect my duvet is gonna be expensive.

So I was thinking of purchasing this bag for £10.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Storage-Qozary-Blankets-Comfortable-No-Smell/dp/B072LPYHX9

Thankfully I didn’t back much so I have 1 luggage and 1 hand luggage already.

But then I’m worried that that duvet bag could end up being massive. If so what is the better option? Train or snapcoach?

I also have a vacuum bag for my duvet.

I also have a friend from uni who lives close to me in my hometown and is going to drive but I seriously don’t want to inconvenience them and I don’t like just going to people for favours lol
Original post by SuperHuman98
It’s such a pain that my Halls contract ends 22nd June and my house doesn’t start till 1st July.

I feel like most people’s contracts don’t start till July or August so I don’t have much people who I could leave my duvet at their house.

I have 1 friend in the city who is post uni but taking constant Uber’s to deliver and collect my duvet is gonna be expensive.

So I was thinking of purchasing this bag for £10.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Storage-Qozary-Blankets-Comfortable-No-Smell/dp/B072LPYHX9

Thankfully I didn’t back much so I have 1 luggage and 1 hand luggage already.

But then I’m worried that that duvet bag could end up being massive. If so what is the better option? Train or snapcoach?

I also have a vacuum bag for my duvet.

I also have a friend from uni who lives close to me in my hometown and is going to drive but I seriously don’t want to inconvenience them and I don’t like just going to people for favours lol

Could you ask the landlord if you could store it at your new house for that week?
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Could you ask the landlord if you could store it at your new house for that week?

I’ll give the landlord a ring and see
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending