The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate Scheme 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone from reserve list got called up from the Civil Engineering scheme?
I know people that are still waiting. Have you?
Original post by King O T North
Has anybody completed their medical or heard anything about it yet? Or references?
I know there have already been people asking this, but has anyone from the Civil Engineering scheme who was put on the reserve list heard anything back yet?
I've literally just asked the same thing as well :frown:, i'm on the Civil Engineering reserve also and still haven't heard anything, seems like majority of their grad scheme went to GM this year :frown:
Original post by King O T North
no mate
Original post by cardiffuni
I know people that are still waiting. Have you?
I was on the reserve list for civil engineering and they called me up and offered me a place in end of April. Not the location I wanted but is something.
Original post by cherylg62
I've literally just asked the same thing as well :frown:, i'm on the Civil Engineering reserve also and still haven't heard anything, seems like majority of their grad scheme went to GM this year :frown:
Original post by cherylg62

There will always be more people on the GM scheme than specifically civil eng, theres loads of different eng ones.
I was on the reserve list for EEE and got a position at my preferred location, still plenty of time left.
Original post by ThomasX19
There will always be more people on the GM scheme than specifically civil eng, theres loads of different eng ones.
I was on the reserve list for EEE and got a position at my preferred location, still plenty of time left.

Original post by liliam97
I was on the reserve list for civil engineering and they called me up and offered me a place in end of April. Not the location I wanted but is something.

This is my second time round to be fair, last year I was also offered reserve and heard back within about a month or so later. I think I'm just being a bit impatient..
Those who had offers, how long did it take for you to receive your contracts?
Has anyone on the GM reserve list heard back?
Reply 591
I haven’t. I was told I was on the reserve list at the end of March but have heard nothing since. Obviously not looking very promising by this stage.
Original post by smallstudent1
Has anyone on the GM reserve list heard back?
Has anyone had their medical yet?
I have mine on Monday but you're better off chasing them up if you haven't heard anything. I had to call OHassist myself to arrange a medical
I'm on the project management scheme... Infrastructure projects.... I'm still yet to hear where I'm being placed to. On my welcome day I was told that it could be anywhere across the country and even had my first and second choices taken note of. Anyone in the same position?

Quick Reply

Latest