The Student Room Group

Edexcel psychology paper 3 predictions 2019

What are your predictions for the essays on paper 3 tommorow? At this rate it seems any of them could pop up
Reply 1
My teacher predicted reductionism, social control, and possibly nature/nurture for the Issues and debates.
Also from the classic studies, I feel like Raine et al. and Watson and Rayner might be possible.
It is really difficult to accurately predict, so better be ready for all of it :h:
Original post by Adisal33m
What are your predictions for the essays on paper 3 tommorow? At this rate it seems any of them could pop up
Issues and debates
Questions appear in a review of studies and Issues and debate section.
There always seems to be a question based on themes responding to a novel stimulus. Know this very well.
Past questions so far:
2017: Reductionism (3), Themes (4), culture & gender (6), Themes (4), Science (5)
2018: Practical issues (2), Nature v nurture (7), Social control, (9), Themes (4), animal ethics (1)
2019: Ethics (1), Science (5)
Now you have to revise all of the I&D as it makes up 60% of the paper. But extra attention to:
Over time (8), Use of psy knowledge (understanding of human behavior) (10), Socially sensitive research (11) Also hunch about social control (9) big in the past.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by KSaRa
My teacher predicted reductionism, social control, and possibly nature/nurture for the Issues and debates.
Also from the classic studies, I feel like Raine et al. and Watson and Rayner might be possible.
It is really difficult to accurately predict, so better be ready for all of it :h:

was your teacher right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending