The Student Room Group

Michael Gove was an orphan with a cocaine past 👀🍵

But why is he so harsh to the school/college/university system?
Revenge?
He's literally made the entirety of UK students hate his soul. If he becomes PM, he won't be for much longer. :dontknow:
Original post by RazzzBerries
He's literally made the entirety of UK students hate his soul. If he becomes PM, he won't be for much longer. :dontknow:

I know! No one likes him!
I couldn't care less that he once used Bolivian marching powder.
Hes a droplip fam, bet he dribbles bare
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
I know! No one likes him!

I wouldn't worry about him being PM though, he's not very popular at the moment. :yes:

Original post by JJJJJAAAAMES
Hes a droplip fam, bet he dribbles bare

Reading that next to your profile picture made it so much more funnier :lol:
Original post by RazzzBerries
I wouldn't worry about him being PM though, he's not very popular at the moment. :yes:

Reading that next to your profile picture made it so much more funnier :lol:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Micheal Gove thinks that admitting to doing cocaine will put him in the younger generation’s good books but he’s literally f*cked up the whole education system due to ‘too many’ students doing well. Quite honestly I believe he deserves ever last bit of aggression that’s coming to him.
Screenshot 2019-06-17 at 16.29.52.pngHow can you not love this man, sexy bugger.
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
But why is he so harsh to the school/college/university system?
Revenge?

Explain harsh? Explain revenge?

Harsh by making exams harder? Exams aren't made harder as per say if you are taught correctly anything that's on the exam should be included.

You lot think your Michael gove isn't liked haha come to Belfast and meet our politicians and then tell me Michael gove isn't liked 😂
Original post by Andrew97
Screenshot 2019-06-17 at 16.29.52.pngHow can you not love this man, sexy bugger.

Poor dumb animal....he shouldn't be the target of so much piss taking
Reply 11
Original post by Gingertraveller
Explain harsh? Explain revenge?

Harsh by making exams harder? Exams aren't made harder as per say if you are taught correctly anything that's on the exam should be included.

You lot think your Michael gove isn't liked haha come to Belfast and meet our politicians and then tell me Michael gove isn't liked 😂

He literally did make the exams harder. Apparently too many students were achieving A*’s so he implemented the 9-1 grading system and made it so around 2% of students could achieve a grade 9
Sexy? Where are you looking? He is literally the most unsexy guy on the planet . I would prefer the dog to be prime minister to him. I can’t stand what he did to education either

Quick Reply

Latest