The Student Room Group

what would you do if you had nothing to do for 20 years?

what would you do if for 20 years you couldn't do anything and had no phone, no fun, no life, weren't allowed out and you got £50 a year for something you wanted, however you can educate, even though after revising many hours a day you come out a with the minimum pass

Scroll to see replies

Go to eternal sleep.
Reply 2
xd fair enough
Reply 3
teach me
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Go to eternal sleep.
Reply 4
:frown:
Original post by F*** My Life
Kill myself.
Reply 5
This sounds realistic
That is such a dramatic question I’d do the same thing as @FutureMissMRCS
😅
Original post by Exodus591
teach me

It's a euphemism.Not getting carded-so won't teach.
Reply 8
I don't understand the premise. What food do I get? With what resources can I educate myself?
Write.
What is the point in living?
Reply 11
food that taste **** but is edible and the resources is only school and uni but u get *****y grades even after hours of revising
Original post by math42
I don't understand the premise. What food do I get? With what resources can I educate myself?
Reply 12
rofl
Original post by gjd800
This sounds realistic
Reply 13
not too sure myself tbh
Original post by Paypurr
What is the point in living?
If I’m provided with a canvas, paint brushes, oil paint, a palette, loads of pencils, papers and a book full of calculus problems, then yes. (And food of course)
I’ll dance if there’s some music tapes with a player and play piano if there’s one.

If not, I’ll kill myself.
Reply 15
you would be provided with that
Original post by Ligretto Cowboy
If I’m provided with a canvas, paint brushes, oil paint, a palette, loads of pencils, papers and a book full of calculus problems, then yes. (And food of course)
I’ll dance if there’s some music tapes with a player and play piano if there’s one.

If not, I’ll kill myself.
Depends where the 20 years are.
Grit my teeth and trudge through the first 20 years and hope to come out with something good for the next 40 years? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Original post by Exodus591
what would you do if for 20 years you couldn't do anything and had no phone, no fun, no life, weren't allowed out and you got £50 a year for something you wanted, however you can educate, even though after revising many hours a day you come out a with the minimum pass
Play games, do exercise, study, research, read, write, learn languages
Reply 18
I hope you're not describing your circumstance?
Reply 19
ah i pretty much much am tbh, only now i am taking a little action :wink:
Original post by 3121
I hope you're not describing your circumstance?

Quick Reply

Latest