The Student Room Group

Taking the same a levels as me

Is there anyone taking biology psychology and maths as their a levels, I’ve not seen anyone else taking this combination so it seem quite rare, anyone out there taking the same as me?
Nah it's not rare, although it is less common to see biology without chemistry.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Nah it's not rare, although it is less common to see biology without chemistry.

Yeah I thought it was, my school doesn’t offer it otherwise I would’ve taken it so I can see why it’s less common to not have both
Original post by Nicesprout67
Yeah I thought it was, my school doesn’t offer it otherwise I would’ve taken it so I can see why it’s less common to not have both

Your school doesn't offer Chemistry A-Level?
Your school doesn't offer Chemistry A-Level?

No, I think it’s ridiculous really
No, I think it’s ridiculous really

That really is ridiculous, I would consider looking for another school if you want to take chemistry, I would actually look for a different school either way, the school no offense sounds incompetent when it doesn't offer one of the most popular subjects, not to mention how big of a subject it is ( how it opens many doors ).
That really is ridiculous, I would consider looking for another school if you want to take chemistry, I would actually look for a different school either way, the school no offense sounds incompetent when it doesn't offer one of the most popular subjects, not to mention how big of a subject it is ( how it opens many doors ).

I’m only staying because I wouldn’t be able to deal with the stress of moving to a different school otherwise I would go to somewhere else without any doubts
I’m only staying because I wouldn’t be able to deal with the stress of moving to a different school otherwise I would go to somewhere else without any doubts

Shouldn't let that stop you, it takes some time to adjust but you'll get there.
Shouldn't let that stop you, it takes some time to adjust but you'll get there.

I know it shouldn’t stop me but I just don’t want my social anxiety to get worse because I feel like it’s getting a little better currently
I know it shouldn’t stop me but I just don’t want my social anxiety to get worse because I feel like it’s getting a little better currently

Well, do whatever is good for you, good luck!
Well, do whatever is good for you, good luck!

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest