The Student Room Group

UCL IPP Vs King’s Emerging Economies and International Development

Hi! i got both offer from UCL and King’s for my post-graduate study. Msc International Public Policy at UCL and Emerging Economies and International Development at King’s. I want to study more in regrads of International Economics and development and both of the Courses offered by the two unis are offering the chance to do so. King’s has focused and in-dept courses in development and emerging market and the module really interest me however UCL has the higher rank and also the modules is more focusing on the policy-making. Need your opinion, thank you.
Reply 1
Congrats! I would go with UCL given the much higher ranking, better brand recognition, grad prospects and all that likely also meaning more opportunities for networking, projects and job offers while you are there.
Original post by QueeenB
Hi! i got both offer from UCL and King’s for my post-graduate study. Msc International Public Policy at UCL and Emerging Economies and International Development at King’s. I want to study more in regrads of International Economics and development and both of the Courses offered by the two unis are offering the chance to do so. King’s has focused and in-dept courses in development and emerging market and the module really interest me however UCL has the higher rank and also the modules is more focusing on the policy-making. Need your opinion, thank you.
Reply 2
What what uni did you do bsc/grade

what a levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending