The Student Room Group

The (un)Official TSR General Election Poll

This poll is closed

If you could vote, how would you vote in an upcoming General Election?

Conservative (Boris Johnson) 19%
Labour (Jeremy Corbyn) 12%
Lib Dem (Jo Swinson) 27%
Brexit Party (Nigel Farage) 4%
Green (Caroline Lucas) 19%
Scot Nat (Nicola Sturgeon) 4%
Plaid Cymru (Adam Price) 4%
An NI unionist party (DUP, UUP) 0%
An NI nationalist party (SDLP, Sinn Féin, Saoradh) 0%
Alliance Party (Naomi Long) 0%
UKIP (Gerard Batten) 0%
Change UK/The Independent Group (Anna Soubry) 0%
The Monster Raving Loony Party (Screaming Lord Sutch) 4%
The Communist Party of Great Britain - Marxist-Leninist (Robert David Griffiths) 8%
A local independent party 0%
Abstain0%
Total votes: 26
If you could vote in an upcoming General Election, how would you vote? Feel free to discuss and debate your choices here.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tory.
@Rakas21 nice! I have put a poll up on the thread so feel free to vote there.
Reply 3
Monster raving loony party till I die
Original post by The Mogg
Monster raving loony party till I die

*writes clickbait ”Mogg defects to Monster Raving Loonies” headline*
Inb4 OMRLP win the poll
As results currently stand (as per Electoral Calculus)
Conservative 555
Labour 55
Liberal 20
OMRLP 2
N Ireland 18

You may be interested to know that Bristol West and Brighton Pavillion were the two OMRLP seats.
Nice poll. @LiberOfLondon. If you like I can give this a mention in the update tonight to give you a larger response.
Reply 7
Also, just noticed you put Leanne Wood as leader of Plaid. She is not leader anymore, it is one Adam Price.
Original post by Andrew97
Nice poll. @LiberOfLondon. If you like I can give this a mention in the update tonight to give you a larger response.

Please do!
Reply 9
Would be voting Lib Dem if Boris Johnson decides to call a snap General Election which seems highly likely now. I live in a Labour constituency and I'm happy with my MP but I don't think the Lib Dems would stand down for an MP who is Pro-Remain given the problems with the national Labour party and the sheer incompetence of Jeremy Corbyn et al.
@TSR please move this thread to ”news and current affairs” as more people post there.
Would vote Plaid, but we haven't been led by Leanne Wood for nearly a year...
Original post by Saracen's Fez
Would vote Plaid, but we haven't been led by Leanne Wood for nearly a year...

Apologies - sadly, I can't edit the poll.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Apologies - sadly, I can't edit the poll.

Done that for you now. :smile:

I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm not the only person to pick Plaid anyway.
Reply 14
LibDem simply because i'd rather stick my johnson in a blender than vote for that fatuous prick johnson and Labour is just far to much of a joke.

... Then again my constituency is a tory safe seat so i dont see any point in voting any way.
As a reminder, that's not how it works - you vote for a local MP not a prime minister.
I might want Jo Swinson to be Prime Minister but the Lib Dems came fourth in the last election in my constituency, there is no way they could win the seat. Instead I'm voting (And actively campaigning) for Labour to remove the current Conservative MP who actively supports No Deal.
:bump:
UKIP is now being led by Richard Braine, no me neither.
Original post by Andrew97
UKIP is now being led by Richard Braine, no me neither.

Is he a Braineless racist?
Reply 19
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Is he a Braineless racist?

Well he described Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and Milo Yiannopoulos as "cutting edge free-speech advocates" in his campaign poster, so take that as you will. But one good thing about him is that you can also call him D*** Braine, so he automatically deserves to become PM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending