The Student Room Group

Why is all music trash

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous02792
I don’t even know what to listen to anymore, everything’s ****e. Any good recommendations or playlists? Am I just listening to the wrong stuff

Original post by Leviathan1611
hymns😁😁😁😁

How are you defining hymns? When I was briefly attending a Penteconstal church with an ex, the "hymns" they were singing were just "Jesus is so good, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus is so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood". You want hyms? You got 'em.

Original post by PrazzPrazz
very sexy
keisha becky
mhmmmm mhmm
mhmmmm mhmmm

uhm excuse me m8 wht r u listenin to thats so trash?

I’ve heard this what’s it called
Original post by ArtmisKco
Celine Dion

She is the best. :angelwings:
Tell that to Tool :cool:
Mainly British rap. Fredo, Dave, skepta etc

Try Stormzy, Crown is especially good.
Original post by JanusGodofDoors
Try Stormzy, Crown is especially good.

So true. :angelwings:
Am I just listening to the wrong stuff

You are. Try some real music: the angel trumpets and devil trombones of the classical composers.
Reply 27
check out some psychedelic: pond, tame impala, UMO or if u like rap Tyler the Creator or Kendrick Lamar are go to for me personally trust me there is plenty of great music still out there
I’ve heard this what’s it called

keisha becky remix russ x tion wayne w aitch

It's ma man, grumpy cat!
Try some classical music :tongue:? Seriously though, Bruckner 9 is a banger. I recommend Jochum with the Staatskapelle Dresden.
Listen to R&B.
I listen to NF, Charlie Puth, Ruel, Khai dreams, Jaden, Post malone, XXX, Juice Wrld, Bazzi, Russ, mxmtoon, Conan Gray, giannni & kyle, Lauv, Drake, Justin bieber, PLVVTINUM, 5sos, mkto, maroon5, verzache, marc e bassy, nickelback, logic, jeremy zucker, gnash, oh wonder, AJR, alec benjamin, khalid, bruno mars, swae lee, abstract, eminem, jcole, KYLE, kendrick, lil skies, gorillaz, halsey, 21pilots, imagine dragons, mura masa, asap rocky, wiz khalifa, lil uzi vert, blackbear, hoodie allen, geazy and many more. Theres a lot of music and artists out there lol
Original post by patry27
I listen to NF, Charlie Puth, Ruel, Khai dreams, Jaden, Post malone, XXX, Juice Wrld, Bazzi, Russ, mxmtoon, Conan Gray, giannni & kyle, Lauv, Drake, Justin bieber, PLVVTINUM, 5sos, mkto, maroon5, verzache, marc e bassy, nickelback, logic, jeremy zucker, gnash, oh wonder, AJR, alec benjamin, khalid, bruno mars, swae lee, abstract, eminem, jcole, KYLE, kendrick, lil skies, gorillaz, halsey, 21pilots, imagine dragons, mura masa, asap rocky, wiz khalifa, lil uzi vert, blackbear, hoodie allen, geazy and many more. Theres a lot of music and artists out there lol

i LOVE NF :biggrin:
Original post by Coconutloverxx
i LOVE NF :biggrin:

I’m actually obsessed with NF, i’ve been waiting for a new album ever since he released WHY last year. My favourites are I Miss The Days, Hate Myself, Nate and The Search from his new album, wbu?
Original post by patry27
I’m actually obsessed with NF, i’ve been waiting for a new album ever since he released WHY last year. My favourites are I Miss The Days, Hate Myself, Nate and The Search from his new album, wbu?

One of my favourites is also the search we are quite similar music preferences huh? :biggrin:
One of my favourites is also the search we are quite similar music preferences huh? :biggrin:

Perhaps :smile: I’m currently obsessed with Alec Benjamin, wbu?
Original post by patry27
Perhaps :smile: I’m currently obsessed with Alec Benjamin, wbu?

He’s actually pretty cool
dude just listen to lana del rey. u will not be disappointed
He’s actually pretty cool

Swim, Boy in the bubble and Jesus in LA are nice songs if you know them

Quick Reply

Latest