The Student Room Group

Whats your most scariest of memories?

Whats your most scariest of memories?

Scroll to see replies

I just realised I actually have none..wow
Original post by tamil fever
I just realised I actually have none..wow

That's a good thing right?? Hope it stays that way for you :smile:
The night I had watched my first ever horror movie with my cousins, couldn't sleep all night and was constantly paranoid. Haven't gone near one of those films ever since:mad:
Being dragged away screaming from my parent when they were in hospital when i was little
More recently would be having the police turn up at my door to take me to AandE, thought i was being arrested
Reply 5
I suppose a recurring nightmare experienced for about 8-9 years is a scary memory, not exactly a real life event but I'm counting it anyway.
A guy stalking me home
Original post by Dunya
The night I had watched my first ever horror movie with my cousins, couldn't sleep all night and was constantly paranoid. Haven't gone near one of those films ever since:mad:

I hate horror movies with a passion! Can't bear them lol. I guess i'm like you then haha
Original post by CoolCavy
Being dragged away screaming from my parent when they were in hospital when i was little
More recently would be having the police turn up at my door to take me to AandE, thought i was being arrested

Damn that must've been tough for you when you were little.
Parents car door suddenly opening on the motorway when I was 5.
My Gran (dads mum) physically fighting my Mum during an argument when I was 6 :frown:
Going to my cousins family with my Gran prior the very big argument on both sides (supposedly they'd made up) but you could sense hostility still in the air though) several years later everyone seems to have moved on and are on much better terms however.
(edited 4 years ago)
Been tested for the condition that may have killed my dad, most difficult decision I ve ever had to make.
Original post by ReusCrispies
I hate horror movies with a passion! Can't bear them lol. I guess i'm like you then haha

You know what else is bad? When it's 3 am, you're in bed, windows are open, peacefully watching a youtube video and then an AD FOR A HORROR MOVIE comes up :ashamed2:
Original post by The Mogg
I suppose a recurring nightmare experienced for about 8-9 years is a scary memory, not exactly a real life event but I'm counting it anyway.

I wouldn't actually know how to react in your situation tbh, has this stopped by any chance?
Probably seeing my mum's body after she had passed away. Terrified me.
Reply 14
I wouldn't actually know how to react in your situation tbh, has this stopped by any chance?

Nope, been going since Age 7-8 (although it has simmered down a bit)
Original post by The Mogg

Original post by HumbleBee_x
A guy stalking me home

Original post by claireestelle
Been tested for the condition that may have killed my dad, most difficult decision I ve ever had to make.

That's really sad to hear, must've been very daunting :mad:. Is your dad better now? and how did your tests go for yourself?
Original post by HumbleBee_x
A guy stalking me home

Again, I would panicking in your situation. We hear stories about situations like these all the time and how they've gone wrong!
Original post by Precious Illusions
Probably seeing my mum's body after she had passed away. Terrified me.

May she rest in peace :frown:
May she rest in peace :frown:

That must have been very hard to deal with :frown:
I'm going to go for 3rd scariest as above that is a bit too personal.

A guy took the money when I was at my summer work and started screaming at random people. He just randomly came up to me and said "what the **** is that, gimme that" and snatched the till float out of my hands. He was going off for a few minutes and screaming at customers saying " and what are you doing, just sitting there DRINKING TEA?".

Quick Reply

Latest