The Student Room Group

Exam Boards - Chem and Bio

Hey guys, I'd like to know which exam board is better for each of these subjects. My options for exam boards are Cambridge and Edexcel and I'm doing
(A-Levels)
Biology
Chemistry

Thank you so much!
This is a hard question for me to answer, but look at their Exam papers and see if you like the style of questions. The material will be almost the same, it’s just how the exam is laid out that will be different.
Original post by sop1601
Hey guys, I'd like to know which exam board is better for each of these subjects. My options for exam boards are Cambridge and Edexcel and I'm doing
(A-Levels)
Biology
Chemistry

Thank you so much!

When you say cambridge, do you mean This?
Reply 3
Original post by ClubNeon
This is a hard question for me to answer, but look at their Exam papers and see if you like the style of questions. The material will be almost the same, it’s just how the exam is laid out that will be different.

Yeah that's kinda what I'm doing atm. I wanted to do OCR but it isn't available where I live so I just have these options. I'm currently taking Oxford AQA but it's **** so I'm tryna escape it lol. Thanks anywho:smile:
Reply 4
When you say cambridge, do you mean This?

yep.
I will have a look and come back with an answer tomorrow. Apologies for the delay, I went to go get McDonald’s 😂😂
Reply 6
I will have a look and come back with an answer tomorrow. Apologies for the delay, I went to go get McDonald’s 😂😂

don't worry about it HAHA, and please get me something for me
you get to choose? damn
Reply 8
Original post by mez_merising
you get to choose? damn

See I don't because it's Oxford AQA in my school but the centers here offer subjects in Edexcel or CIE so yes, if you do want to do one of those you can choose

Quick Reply

Latest