The Student Room Group

Sixth Form

What happens on induction day at a Sixth Form, specifically the Notre Dame Catholic College???
Reply 1
Usually you meet your tutor, confirm your a level choices and meet your subject teachers, have welcome speeches and health and safety talks from the headteacher, and familiarise yourself with the school.
Original post by Deggs_14
Usually you meet your tutor, confirm your a level choices and meet your subject teachers, have welcome speeches and health and safety talks from the headteacher, and familiarise yourself with the school.

Oh thank you and should you wear casual or something else
Thanks ☺️☺️
Reply 3
Original post by geenamasood
Oh thank you and should you wear casual or something else
Thanks ☺️☺️

Well it depends on the dress code. Around my area all of the schools require sixth formers wear « business dress », so suits for men and formal clothing for women. If you’re going to a new school and you’re not sure then check their website to make sure. I think most schools are just casual clothing thought but double check.
Well it depends on the dress code. Around my area all of the schools require sixth formers wear « business dress », so suits for men and formal clothing for women. If you’re going to a new school and you’re not sure then check their website to make sure. I think most schools are just casual clothing thought but double check.

Thank you wish me luck ☺️☺️
Reply 5
Original post by geenamasood
Thank you wish me luck ☺️☺️

Well good luck :smile:
Well good luck :smile:

😂😂🙏🏻thanks

Quick Reply

Latest