The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University - Student Houses (Village)

Hi! I haven't seen much this year on the Cardiff University*student accommodation at the student houses(village). I've been placed at 10 Ruthin Gardens, anyone else? I don't know much about the accommodation so if anyone has had any experience there before please tell me about it!
Hi, I have also been place at 10 Ruthin gardens
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by maceyfayers
Hi, I have also been place at 10 Ruthin gardens

Hello :smile: I almost lost hope that anyone else was staying there for a moment😂 glad you replied! what course are you going to be studying?
Original post by millantho
Hello :smile: I almost lost hope that anyone else was staying there for a moment😂 glad you replied! what course are you going to be studying?

I’m study chemistry, what about yourself? Have you been able to find anyone else who’s in our accommodation?
Reply 4
I’m study chemistry, what about yourself? Have you been able to find anyone else who’s in our accommodation?

I will be studying chemistry also! and no sadly not :frown: have you joined the student village houses accommodation group chat on facebook?
I will be studying chemistry also! and no sadly not :frown: have you joined the student village houses accommodation group chat on facebook?

That’s cool! No not yet, have you?
Reply 6

Yes, I tried to reach out to anyone else who would be in the house but no luck so far😂
Reply 7

Hey! found someone on the accommodation group, going to make a group chat! do you want to join?
Hey! found someone on the accommodation group, going to make a group chat! do you want to join?

Yeah that would be great!
I’m on Miskin street. Is there a group chat for the student village in general?
Reply 10
i'm in 12 Ruthin gardens, so a couple doors down maybe haha
Reply 11
Original post by j4sminewatson

Hii, I’m also on Miskin Street, number 46, there’s a group chat set up by the uni on Facebook for all the houses :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by j4sminewatson

Hello! Yes there is! https://www.cardiffstudents.com/city-life/living/residences/ if you go on this link it should bring you to the cardiff student union page for meeting flatmates. just scroll down and click the link for student village houses and there you go! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by matt--

Ayy we're neighbours!😂
Original post by matt--

I’m at 12 too, hey neighbours!:smile:
Reply 15
Original post by EmilyCoen
I’m at 12 too, hey neighbours!:smile:

hello! :smile:
Hello I’ve been put in a student house (Village) in September and I was wondering what the rooms are like and roughly how many people live in these houses because I couldn’t find much info on the Cardiff website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending