The Student Room Group

Im bored, let’s talk :)

Super bored and wanna chat with ppl my age (18) so yea pm me if you like :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Ye I can’t lie I just made this account for the exact same reason lool
Original post by Christiantaylor
Super bored and wanna chat with ppl my age (18) so yea pm me if you like :smile:

Is it 18+
Reply 3

I am glad you came, you might have a spell, on me to loose my mind! I am so bored knock me out! lets have a good time. You can be the dancer on fire and I will be the D.J. spinning your super moves up & down with your body and hand hands in the air, make it o.k.! Take your time we can travel guilty people all over the world lets raise the fun now, I''ll let you know me now?
sah dudes
I have eczema all over my body now and I really really am in immense pain. My arms are burning so much its horrible and my legs too
Reply 6
Original post by thelocalkid
Is it 18+

WIN_20181002_17_24_54_Pro.jpg
Reply 7
Original post by Worms510

Chat we only got one shot or its a still a friend to me I don't mind if its a monster I live in Kent, play your gadgets, your making me weak I miss you! Can't we get together over 18 please I want to drive all myself?
If you are bored watch:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Worms510

Hahahahahahahaha :biggrin: Damn grandpa
Reply 10
This place has changed
Reply 11
I’m 17, oops🤭
I have eczema all over my body now and I really really am in immense pain. My arms are burning so much its horrible and my legs too

same

Quick Reply

Latest