The Student Room Group

Anyone doing access course this September for 2019 application/2020 intake?

Wondering about anyone on the above path
I am starting access to medicine/dentistry course in September .. are you doing access as well? Where are you going to apply? Is not that many unis except the access course..
Reply 2
Original post by GB dental
I am starting access to medicine/dentistry course in September .. are you doing access as well? Where are you going to apply? Is not that many unis except the access course..

Quite a lot do to be fair, I’m a mature student so it’s the only way I can as I’m too “old” to do the A levels route.
I’m doing HE in sciences
Can you do it whilst having a levels that don't meet the requirements? So like a "top up"
Reply 4
Original post by geniequeen48
Can you do it whilst having a levels that don't meet the requirements? So like a "top up"

I’m doing as I want to apply for uni as well for the same course but for the degree.
That HE courses start September and this course starts April.
I ain’t waiting to hear if I’ve been considered for interview and putting off a doing a course that’s a requirement for uni.
Will cross the bridge on trying to manage both if I get a interview :smile:
Reply 5

I’m doing as I want to apply for uni as well for the same course but for the degree.
I ain’t waiting to hear if I’ve been considered for interview and putting off a doing a course that’s a requirement for uni.
Original post by ArghhhNo

What is your access course called? I am also considering to do that, as in start my degree whilst doing that. Do a lot of access courses start in april?
Reply 7
What is your access course called? I am also considering to do that, as in start my degree whilst doing that. Do a lot of access courses start in april?

It’s just a science HE covers all there areas.
Most start in September but the diploma application that I applied for starts April.
Most courses starts September, not sure why this diploma starts April.

Quick Reply

Latest