The Student Room Group

Unsure of course, any advice?

Hi, so I've previously posted about my age (applying to university and hopefully be there when 17) and I'm unsure of a degree, I think I want to apply for law or something to do with biology, specifically animal related, I'm expected to get 2 A and 2 B at higher, any help appreciated :smile:
What do you want to do after you graduate? That’s the important question. Once you know, look for courses that appeal to you and find out the grades you’ll need. You’re choices are so very different!
Original post by bishop2475
Hi, so I've previously posted about my age (applying to university and hopefully be there when 17) and I'm unsure of a degree, I think I want to apply for law or something to do with biology, specifically animal related, I'm expected to get 2 A and 2 B at higher, any help appreciated :smile:

Hello again :wavey:

Those are quite different types of subjects to choose between to study in your degree...What do you want to do after uni? Have you done any work experience relevant to either? Have you read up about what each of those courses involve- did you still feel the same about each of them?

Regardless of age, if you're really unsure of what to study, I would recommend taking a year out if you can - it can give you time to realise what you really enjoy and then make a decision on what you want to study.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending