The Student Room Group

MPhil Modern and Contemporary Literature (University of Cambridge)

Hi TSR,

I'm going to be applying to this course next year and, I am trying to find some people who have already studied it, just to see what their general opinions of the course are.

Cheers guys
Original post by OrwellianLad
Hi TSR,

I'm going to be applying to this course next year and, I am trying to find some people who have already studied it, just to see what their general opinions of the course are.
Cheers guys

Hey! Have you applied? What's your status like?
Original post by averyblacksheep
Hey! Have you applied? What's your status like?

Hey there,

I applied last year to Pembroke College and unfortunately received a rejection. I did attend the open day though so I can provide some insight based on that or any other aspect of the application process.

Happy to help :smile:
Hey!
Thank you so much for the help.
I was wondering about the application process: does the English Faculty skip the 'Under Review by Department' stage and go directly to the degree committee?
My application seems to have done that, and I was wondering if that just happens with everyone.
Hey,

I'm fairly certain that is a part of the process and happens for everyone, the degree committee part took around one month for me before I got a response.

Hope this helps, best of luck!
Hello!

Sorry to bother you again, but do you remember around when you had heard about your application?

Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending