The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme (GMTS) 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S1elyak1
Finally spoken to the people who deal with adjustments and they aren't willing to do anything regarding the numerical reasoning test aspect. Guess I may as well withdraw my application now.

That really sucks!
Original post by finacc
😂 I did that for quite a few applications so that I would do well in the ones I really wanted.

Sounds like a good plan :rofl3:
Original post by finacc
I applied for the BAE grad scheme too. And the questions were the same. They are all pretty similar.

Have you tried the practice questions for capp on assessmentday.co.uk, if so how similar were the practice questions to the actual test?
(edited 4 years ago)
just did the verbal reasoning, and its gone on hold, looks like that's me out of the running!
Reply 64
Original post by James Smith 90
Have you tried the practice questions for capp on assessmentday.co.uk, if so how similar were the practice questions to the actual test?

No I haven’t tried it on assessmentday.co.uk
Reply 65
just did the verbal reasoning, and its gone on hold, looks like that's me out of the running!

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
Original post by finacc
🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

application unsuccessful unfortunately
Reply 67

That sucks 😔
Original post by finacc
That sucks 😔

Yup...My hopes rest with the ngdp application now...if that fails too then just have to wait for next year...but I won't give up!
Do let me know how your video interview goes and the sorts of questions that were asked.
Good luck!

Sorry to hear it! Best of luck for the next one.
Reply 70

Sorry to hear that mate. But don't worry about it. There are other grad schemes, and plus grad schemes aren't the only viable option! Good luck with whatever you pursue next!
Reply 71
Hey, does anyone know if there is audio for any of the tests after the situational one? I've done the first two tests but off to do the last three in the library this morning but I've forgotten my headphones!
Hi everyone, I'm also applying this year and was wondering what websites everyone used to practice the tests? Thanks!!
Original post by HR2326
Sorry to hear that mate. But don't worry about it. There are other grad schemes, and plus grad schemes aren't the only viable option! Good luck with whatever you pursue next!

Thanks Mate!
Original post by connorfrench96
Sorry to hear it! Best of luck for the next one.

Thanks
If one of the tests goes "under review" and "on hold", does that mean I've failed it?
Original post by abcd123456789
How long did you wait between tests? I’ve just completed the SJT and it says it’s under review so I’m just wondering how long till it progresses to the personality profiler if I have passed?

I'm experiencing the same thing atm. Do I assume that I'm unsuccessful?
Sadly failed. Onto the next one!
Reply 78
Hi, I've completed all my tests but my application was put under review/ on hold straight after. I was just wondering if that happened to you? Or did you have to wait to find out
Reply 79
Original post by At997
Hi, I've completed all my tests but my application was put under review/ on hold straight after. I was just wondering if that happened to you? Or did you have to wait to find out

Hi, this also happened after I completed all my tests. I read that it takes a couple of days minimum before they contact you regarding whether you get to complete a video interview (although this was anecdotal evidence rather than official information). I am still waiting but I only completed the tests on Saturday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending