The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College- Aeronautical Engineering Applicants 2020 Entry

Hey guys,

Making a thread to centralise some info on Aeronautical Engineering applicants to Imperial.
I applied before the Oxbridge deadline and waiting for them to reply.
Here we can discuss our queries, interview date and experience etc until we get through this journey.
Best of luck to all who applied!!

Scroll to see replies

Got sent a fee status questionnaire this week. Have they started giving out interviews?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I got an email from the department telling me that they need my predicted Marks for each individual subject. My referee has sent them but I haven’t heard back from them yet.
What should I do ?
Original post by firmuni
I got an email from the department telling me that they need my predicted Marks for each individual subject. My referee has sent them but I haven’t heard back from them yet.
What should I do ?

I would say don't worry. Imperial has a reputation of slowing the process down. They take relatively longer to respond compared to most UK unis.
Original post by Anonymous
Got sent a fee status questionnaire this week. Have they started giving out interviews?

Ummm... not sure tbh. We need more people in this thread to talk about that
Reply 5
Sent off my fee questionnaire on Wednesday.
Haven't received interview
Original post by Geek.Inc
Sent off my fee questionnaire on Wednesday.
Haven't received interview

Is there any reason they send the fee questionnaire to some specific people only? I've got one but i know some people for the same course haven’t received that.
Also what sort of documents do you need to attach?
Reply 7
Original post by 36 That Boy
Is there any reason they send the fee questionnaire to some specific people only? I've got one but i know some people for the same course haven’t received that.
Also what sort of documents do you need to attach?

They only give it to people who are not British citizens. They need evidence to confirm of you will be charged the home tuition fees.
Imperial asked for a BRP card, passport , fathers and mother's passport or any other relevant family members and some other evidence. They give details of everything they want in the document itself.
Hope this helps
Reply 8
They only give it to people who are not British citizens. They need evidence to confirm of you will be charged the home tuition fees.
Imperial asked for a BRP card, passport , fathers and mother's passport or any other relevant family members and some other evidence. They give details of everything they want in the document itself.
Hope this helps

If**
Hope this helps

I'm currently working on that. So thanks for the info.
I'm currently working on that. So thanks for the info.

Glad to be of help

I got the questionnaire as well. I sent IC my form and no reply since then.
Reply 12
On the website it says something about a maths test if you get an interview, and I can't seem to find any information on it, does anyone know the kind of topics and things we can do to prepare for it?
Reply 13
Original post by Jmn11
On the website it says something about a maths test if you get an interview, and I can't seem to find any information on it, does anyone know the kind of topics and things we can do to prepare for it?

no idea man, hopefull it aint like impossible lol
Reply 14

yh ive got an interview
Hey guys,

Making a thread to centralise some info on Aeronautical Engineering applicants to Imperial.
I applied before the Oxbridge deadline and waiting for them to reply.
Here we can discuss our queries, interview date and experience etc until we get through this journey.
Best of luck to all who applied!!

Today I’ve got an email saying they’d like to interview me and for me to do a maths test, on the 22nd November. Hopefully all goes well. Anyone else on the 22nd?
Original post by nathan.boachie
Today I’ve got an email saying they’d like to interview me and for me to do a maths test, on the 22nd November. Hopefully all goes well. Anyone else on the 22nd?

When did you apply, if you don't mind me asking
Reply 17

yeahh same here fam
Reply 18
I would say don't worry. Imperial has a reputation of slowing the process down. They take relatively longer to respond compared to most UK unis.

Lol I haven’t heard back till now. I don’t even know whether they got my predicted Marks or not. I’m definitely out
:frown:
Reply 19

Yep, got mine on the 22nd as well. any news on the maths test? it says it doesn't have a defined syllabus, but can we expect further maths content on there or not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending