The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
If anybody ( international, home or EU ) have recieved an invite to an interview, please post it here.
Reply 41
Any idea when we might hear about interviews?
Original post by dwji
Any idea when we might hear about interviews?

i have no idea but i really hope its soon - currently only got one haha
Anyone else getting anxious about interviews? I'm kind of relying on southampton now :frown:
Original post by denaturedenzyme
Anyone else getting anxious about interviews? I'm kind of relying on southampton now

urghhh me! i've got one other but bc its my top choice (exeter) i'm worried that i'll probably **** up the interview lol
Spoke to Medicine admissions yesterday and apparently they have not started sending any interview invites yet. They said sometime next week and there are only 2 interview dates. Majority of their interviews will be mid/ January
Original post by Bigsam#1902
Spoke to Medicine admissions yesterday and apparently they have not started sending any interview invites yet. They said sometime next week and there are only 2 interview dates. Majority of their interviews will be mid/ January

so they're going to send out all interview invites next week?

only 2 dates...? Does this mean they're not interviewing as many people...? But when I called them up in Oct they said they were interviewing (I think) 40 more people this year. Aw man...
Original post by thedecorator33

They will start sending invites next week and will mid/end of January. They said majority of the interviews will be from mid January. Only 2 interview dates in December but lots of dates in January so we'll be starting to get invites from next week and will continue until mid to late January
Original post by sendnukes
only 2 dates...? Does this mean they're not interviewing as many people...? But when I called them up in Oct they said they were interviewing (I think) 40 more people this year. Aw man...

They will start sending invites next week and will mid/end of January. They said majority of the interviews will be from mid January. Only 2 interview dates in December but lots of dates in January so we'll be starting to get invites from next week and will continue until mid to late January
Original post by thedecorator33

They will be starting next week and interviews invites will be sent well into January
They will be starting next week and interviews invites will be sent well into January

by "next week" do we mean week beginning '18th Nov' or 25th Nov?
Today invitation out -Top 200 UCAT scores.
Interview dates 5/6th December
Good luck.
Reply 53
Original post by Roy123abc
Today invitation out -Top 200 UCAT scores.
Interview dates 5/6th December
Good luck.

Are the invites out already or they will be sent out today ?
Will be
Reply 55
Any news about interview invites from Southampton?
Waiting
Update-
Interview invitations will send out tomorrow.
Not today.
I just spoke to medicine admission Southampton.

Original post by oliro
Are the invites out already or they will be sent out today ?

Waiting
Reply 58
Update-
Not today.

Thanks for the update.
Reply 59
Update-
Not today.

Thanks for the info.

Latest

Trending

Trending