The Student Room Group

Dundee A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Just got an interview through !!! Scottish student AAAAA H, predicted AAAA (AH) 2910 SJT 2, gl to everyone else <3
Reply 61
Same here, got an interview
Reply 62
Original post by chanby

Well done!!! Can I ask your stats and if you're a Scottish student?
Just got an interview as well! I'm an international student, predicted A*A*A*A (GCE A Levels) UCAT 2910, SJT B3 :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by chanby

Can you tell me the interview dates please?
I’ve just got an interview too! Scottish applicant AAAAB 2950 SJT B2.

Good luck to everyone else!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 66
Just got an interview, 2640 UCAT 8A*s 2As at GCSE and A*A*A a level predicted grades
Reply 67
Does anyone know if Dundee sends all decisions at once or in batches (based on previous years experience)?

Congrats to the ones who have already received them - when will you have your interviews?
Got an interview.
Nat 5: AAAAAB
Higher: AAAAAA
Adv Higher (predicted): AAA
UCAT: 2650 band 1
Dates I was offered were 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,9th,10th,11th,12th,13th,16th,17th December and 15th January
Original post by Jus1000
Does anyone know if Dundee sends all decisions at once or in batches (based on previous years experience)?

Congrats to the ones who have already received them - when will you have your interviews?

Hey , I think it is batches as that’s what I was told at an interview prep event
Reply 71
Original post by RyanMorrison
Dates I was offered were 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,9th,10th,11th,12th,13th,16th,17th December and 15th January

Thank you!
Rejected from Dundee around 5pm (graduate) :frown: Didn't get an email notification so make sure you check your track. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Reply 73
Rejected with 2640 UCAT :s-smilie:
Original post by Jus1000
Rejected with 2640 UCAT :s-smilie:

I’m so sorry to hear that- what category of applicant are you?
Reply 75
Original post by LeastWolf
I’m so sorry to hear that- what category of applicant are you?

EU applicant

Btw, do you know if it's possible to request some sort of feedback from the uni? Do they provide more information or it's just a formal thing where all the replies are the same ('there were better applicants this year')?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 76
My friend and I were rejected - both undergraduates predicted 2.1 with UCAT Band 2, 2780 and 2580.We are confused as it says "candidates with stronger combined UCAT and academics applied" but we have the predicted academic requirements and people with lower UCAT seem to have interviews.
Do they not want graduates??
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by emyay
My friend and I were rejected - both undergraduates predicted 2.1 with UCAT Band 2, 2780 and 2580.We are confused as it says "candidates with stronger combined UCAT and academics applied" but we have the predicted academic requirements and people with lower UCAT seem to have interviews.
Do they not want graduates??

Dundee use both academics and UCAT to select applicants and do not say how they mark graduate's academics, to my knowledge, but do say previous academic achievement will be taken into account, and presumably scored, so minimum requirements are unlikely to be enough (they certainly wouldn't be for a school leaver). The average UKCAT released by Dundee for previous successful candidates was 685, so 2580 is unlikely to have been enough. You do not state your fee status, but bear in mind Dundee only have around 14 places for RUK this year, so competiition is likely to be tough leading to high cut off scores.
Also graduate rejected from Dundee. First class honours and masters with distinction :frown:
Reply 79
Original post by macali14
Also graduate rejected from Dundee. First class honours and masters with distinction :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that :frown: do you know why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending