Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial offers

Did anyone hear back from Imperial yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Got an interview on the 22nd for aeronautical engineering.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
They always take ages. A lot of engineering offers came through in January-March. What course did you apply for?

Got an interview invite in January for October 2020 entry into Chemistry.
Reply 4
Original post by Sinnoh
They always take ages. A lot of engineering offers came through in January-March. What course did you apply for?

Chemical Engineering
Reply 5
Chemical Engineering

Yeah be prepared to not hear back until 2020.
Original post by Sinnoh
Yeah be prepared to not hear back until 2020.

Applied for AE on 22nd NOV no news yet. Any idea or updates about interview dates from others?
Reply 7
Original post by Icarus747
Applied for AE on 22nd NOV no news yet. Any idea or updates about interview dates from others?

It often takes longer than 2 weeks to hear back. You might get an interview late this month but it can easily take until January + only hearing back in February/March. I'm not saying that will happen, but be prepared.
Imperial has started giving out offers for the candidates who attended the November interviews. Chemistry applicants who attended the interviews were told they would hear back in a week. Other Engineering applicants were told they would hear back within 2 weeks. Good luck everyone!
Original post by Sinnoh
It often takes longer than 2 weeks to hear back. You might get an interview late this month but it can easily take until January + only hearing back in February/March. I'm not saying that will happen, but be prepared.

Thanks for the updates guys,greatly appreciated!
Chemical Engineering

I got a chem eng offer last friday from them, check your emails from the uni itself cuz I didn't hear it from Track
I had my interview last Wednesday (4th December) and I received an e-mail this morning from Admissions. They have made me a conditional offer subject to conditions. They told me that the conditions would be sent to me via e-mail in the next week or so but I got them on UCAS Track this morning. I've applied for ChemEng with 4 predicted A*s in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and French. According to Track, my conditions are 3A*s (in Maths, Chemistry and Physics). Apparently this is standard for ChemEng? I must admit that I was expecting A*A*A
Original post by Ventus25
I got a chem eng offer last friday from them, check your emails from the uni itself cuz I didn't hear it from Track

What conditions is your offer subject to?
Original post by Mario TM
I had my interview last Wednesday (4th December) and I received an e-mail this morning from Admissions. They have made me a conditional offer subject to conditions. They told me that the conditions would be sent to me via e-mail in the next week or so but I got them on UCAS Track this morning. I've applied for ChemEng with 4 predicted A*s in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and French. According to Track, my conditions are 3A*s (in Maths, Chemistry and Physics). Apparently this is standard for ChemEng? I must admit that I was expecting A*A*A

I saw someone else on another thread with 3A* conditional offer for Chem Engineering too. I was so surprised I asked if that was common. Apparently, it might be this year!
Hello everyone,
What about the courses which have no interviews? I have waited for over two months since Oct 7 when the status became completed. They did not reply to my email either.
Original post by nathan.boachie
Got an interview on the 22nd for aeronautical engineering.

Is it for the MSc (Graduate) or MEng (Undergrad)?
not yet i applied for biological sciences
Reply 17
Original post by yuimiokonsaikou
Hello everyone,
What about the courses which have no interviews? I have waited for over two months since Oct 7 when the status became completed. They did not reply to my email either.

Friend of mine last year applied for maths in early October and only heard back in January.
Original post by Sinnoh
Friend of mine last year applied for maths in early October and only heard back in January.

All right... I'll keep waiting.. thanks a lot
Original post by aarypatil
Is it for the MSc (Graduate) or MEng (Undergrad)?

MEng, they’ve given me an offer now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending