The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by olk999
Why are you bringing Boris into this thread? Corbyn didn't apologise about the antisemitism in his party if you watched neil interview him.
Boris wasn't racist about muslims because "muslim" isn't a race. Go and start another thread about "Islamophobia" and stop derailing this thread please.

Boris Johnson did insult muslims, gay people, black people and women.
Reply 21
Original post by olk999
Did you even watch the video? There are literally blacks/whites/sikhs/indians/muslims but where are the jews?

You are delusional lmao. You seek out hatred. Somehow black or white people can't be Jews? 😂😂

Typical Jew who screams 'AnTi-SeMiTiSmMm" when it's not even about them.
(edited 4 years ago)
Why the wow?
Do you think he is? I think there is anti-semitism in parts of the Party but I personally don't think Corbyn is one.
Reply 24
I've asked this before to a Jew who was screaming 'antisemitism' and got no answer, so I'll ask you.. Can you show me specific examples of when Corbyn has specifically targeted Jews (not Zionism).
Corbyn is not an antisemitic, he is against the state of israel and zionists. there's a difference
and i can say "it's proven that he isn't". show me his antisemitic comments. It's clear the labour party is antisemitic but corbyn himself is not factual
I have not read those books but I will try to look them up. The fundamental mistake that people make about me and people like me is that they assume that I blindly follow the Labour Party. I know many people from my community, who still support the Labour Party.

Now Corbyn is not the reason for anti-semitism. It existed before he was even Leader. The mistake people make is that they dont fully understand what they are saying. Even Miliband came out to criticise some members who were kicked out for anti-semitic tropes. That was during Miliband’s era and he is Jewish.

My annoyance with this discussion is that I feel people are trying to push this version of the Labour Party for political means.
Corbyns Jew hate is one of the reasons I’m still reluctant to vote Labour; not that Johnson is much better with his attitudes towards other minority groups
Neither seem to have much chance of getting in power though; so a vote their way is wasted
Corbyn is not the Labour Party and is one person. The Labour Party is a broad church.

I bet there may be pockets in other parties who have vile views about different communities whether they are Jews, Muslims or whatever. Does that mean I should not vote for any Party?

I support the Labour Party not the Greens or Lib Dems.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/waheed-rafiq-lib-dem-candidate-suspended-from-party-over-clearly-antisemitic-remarks-a4292376.html

Lib Dem candidate alleged to have made anti-semitic remarks, would you still vote for this vile Party?
That is why we must stick with the Labour Party,
Those books sound like very impartial and credible resources, lmfao.
Original post by Wired_1800

Aww look at you spreading your communist propaganda. Disgraceful.
Original post by olk999
https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1200675327636385792

I guess it really is "for the many but not for the jew"

So we have hijab, turban and cross but what about kippahs or magen david?
Does anybody find this video excluding the Jewish people? There isn't a single jewish person or family in the video.

Getting really bored of how the jewish agenda is hijacking the election and other issues such as the NHS, Education, the economy , environment etc.
Where did I say that?

I think there are parts of the Party that has anti-semitism. I don't think it has overridden the Party and I also don't think Corbyn is one.
Original post by Wired_1800

I’m really not a big fan of Jew hate but then again I bet someone can find something from the Conservatives that’s Jew hating too
Original post by 999tigger
Getting really bored of how the jewish agenda is hijacking the election and other issues such as the NHS, Education, the economy , environment etc.

If you are so tired of it why don't you speak to your communist leader and party and tell them to at least not in public make remarks about the jewish people?
Original post by uio999
Ignore him he just hates himself and wants the UK to bow down to communism.

So your issue is actually communism not anti-semitism. I knew that is what people use as a ploy. They don't really care about us.

Latest

Trending

Trending