The Student Room Group

MUSLIM MEN - would you marry a virgin who tore her hymen by accident herself?

Was wondering, if your potential partner told you after marriage that she tore her own hymen. Would you trust her and what would you guys do in that situation?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Was wondering, if your potential partner told you after marriage that she tore her own hymen. Would you trust her and what would you guys do in that situation?

It's actually a very common occurrence.

Equally, you're asking her to trust that you've never slept with anyone...
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 2
If virginity was that important to you, wouldn't you have this conversation before marriage? Besides, the man should understand that lack of an intact hymen is no indication of sexual activity.
Reply 3
The fact this is even a question shows just how far we still have to go. Oh dear.
Reply 4
Original post by Talon
If virginity was that important to you, wouldn't you have this conversation before marriage? Besides, the man should understand that lack of an intact hymen is no indication of sexual activity.

But what if she told you she had torn it in an immoral way (herself) but hadn’t touched a man.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I'd believe her and if she is lying then she'll have to explain herself on the Day of Judgement where everyone will be held accountable for their actions.

The worst thing I can do is not believe her and tell other people about a sin she didn't commit. The consequence will be a severe one for me on that scary Day.

TBH, you don't even need to mention it. You're supposed to keep your sin to yourself. If you played with yourself and tore it, that's okay. Just repent and move on. Besides, your hymen can tear from activities like cycling or riding a horse.

If you want to know if your hymen is intact, see a gynaecologist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending