The Student Room Group

Interviews; Midwifery University MMI

I have an interview for midwifery with University of Nottingham on the 14th of December I was wondering if anyone else had the same interview? Also, does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for multiple mini interviews?
(edited 4 years ago)
I have an interview at aru for MH nursing on on January 8th. If you find out how to prepare for MMIs let me know because I’m in the same boat :frown: absolutely crapping myself. Do you have the literacy and numeracy tests too?
Reply 2
Original post by Chlomitch
I have an interview at aru for MH nursing on on January 8th. If you find out how to prepare for MMIs let me know because I’m in the same boat :frown: absolutely crapping myself. Do you have the literacy and numeracy tests too?

I don't have any literacy and numeracy tests for my Nottingham interview but Leeds have offered my an interview too and they have a numeracy test and a writing task :frown: so far I've just been watching youtube vids on MMIs
Yeah I’ve been doing the same. I think the MMI’s are meant to test you on your application of the 6 C’s? So like they’ll give you real life scenario and see how you’d react in that situation and they’re seeing how you align with the 6 C’s/ nhs constitution?? So might be worth revising that a bit
Reply 4
Original post by Chlomitch
Yeah I’ve been doing the same. I think the MMI’s are meant to test you on your application of the 6 C’s? So like they’ll give you real life scenario and see how you’d react in that situation and they’re seeing how you align with the 6 C’s/ nhs constitution?? So might be worth revising that a bit

Oh yeah that would be worth doing too. I also have a group activity for mine which I think is a group interview
Original post by fjaneb
I don't have any literacy and numeracy tests for my Nottingham interview but Leeds have offered my an interview too and they have a numeracy test and a writing task :frown: so far I've just been watching youtube vids on MMIs

when's your Leeds interview? Mines tomorrow for nursing agh x
Reply 6
Original post by emilywindrum
when's your Leeds interview? Mines tomorrow for nursing agh x

I haven't been able to book it yet, the next day they have given I have a mock exam :s-smilie: let me know how it goes xx
Original post by fjaneb
I haven't been able to book it yet, the next day they have given I have a mock exam :s-smilie: let me know how it goes xx

it went alright thank you xx
Reply 8
Original post by emilywindrum
it went alright thank you xx

Do their interviews just involve a one to one interview and the numeracy and literacy test? x
Original post by fjaneb
Do their interviews just involve a one to one interview and the numeracy and literacy test?

group interview and maths test x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending