The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

2 applications to Warwick??

PLS HELP!! Should I apply to two different courses to Warwick (Economics and MORSE) or is it unlikely that one applicant is accepted to two different courses?
should be fine. i have a friend who applied for 2 courses there and got accepted into both.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I’d say go for it, I’ve applied for 2 courses each at 2 unis and received offers for both courses at Nottingham,waiting on warwick still but don’t see why it’d be any different.
Definitely do it! I applied for 2 courses there and got offers back for both :smile: x
Original post by phoebedaisy
Definitely do it! I applied for 2 courses there and got offers back for both :smile: x

Congrats! which 2 courses?
Original post by Anonymous
Congrats! which 2 courses?

Thank you! They’re both classical civilisation but one Includes learning Italian for a year abroad..i think it helped that the courses are very very similar and (based on what I’ve seen abt it) MORSE and Economics are pretty similar also so you’d have no issues there
Original post by phoebedaisy
Thank you! They’re both classical civilisation but one Includes learning Italian for a year abroad..i think it helped that the courses are very very similar and (based on what I’ve seen abt it) MORSE and Economics are pretty similar also so you’d have no issues there

That really helps! thanks so much, good luck :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
That really helps! thanks so much, good luck :smile:

No problem! Good luck to you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest