The Student Room Group

physio uni interview prep

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice that they would be willing to share about how to answer the various interview question they ask you!?!? I have an interview coming up and don't quite know my way around the system yet and would really appreciate any help people could offer!
Where have you applied ?
Have you got a group interview or individual?
I interviewed in 2017/18 so should be able to help you out.
Be yourself, don't but a "show" on for them and relax half way through. Your subjects and work experience is enough otherwise they wouldn't interview you. Make sure you have good in depth knowledge of physio as they will ask a question around this or ask for a written piece on it
Source; two offers so far
Original post by BekahPhysi001
Where have you applied ?

Hi I’ve also got a physio interview coming up. My first one involves a group interview then a group activity followed by a reflection task. Any tips would be appreciated please! :smile:
Original post by sturgesssara13
Hi I’ve also got a physio interview coming up. My first one involves a group interview then a group activity followed by a reflection task. Any tips would be appreciated please! :smile:

Sounds just like my one at Bournemouth!!
be yourself, they will most likely ask you a few group questions so you should allow others to speak as well as making sure you get your word in. Look into the values of what makes a physiotherapist and what professionalism is and any attributes/experiences that stand you apart from others (they don’t have to be about physio they can just be about you!).
you will do well, if you get a chance to talk to other applicants do because you will most likely see them again !
Sounds just like my one at Bournemouth!!
be yourself, they will most likely ask you a few group questions so you should allow others to speak as well as making sure you get your word in. Look into the values of what makes a physiotherapist and what professionalism is and any attributes/experiences that stand you apart from others (they don’t have to be about physio they can just be about you!).
you will do well, if you get a chance to talk to other applicants do because you will most likely see them again !

Hiya, thanks so much! and yeah this is for the Bournemouth interview :smile: Will definitely use your tips and do you know what kind of scenarios or activities might be involved for the group activity? thanks for your help X
Original post by sturgesssara13
Hiya, thanks so much! and yeah this is for the Bournemouth interview :smile: Will definitely use your tips and do you know what kind of scenarios or activities might be involved for the group activity? thanks for your help X

There will most likely be a practical aspect that you’ll complete as a group, which can be helpful as you’ll bounce off each other. It varies with who the interviewer is and each group but focus on topics such as professionalism, coping with emotions, humanising care, again you never know so write down your strengths and what you think are your weaknesses
okay thankyou Xx
Reply 8
Where have you applied ?

I have applied to kings, Brunel, st Georges, Southhampton and Nottingham. I think within those unis I have to do a mixture of group and individual interviews. where did you apply to when you applied?
Original post by ceccipink
I have applied to kings, Brunel, st Georges, Southhampton and Nottingham. I think within those unis I have to do a mixture of group and individual interviews. where did you apply to when you applied?

I applied to Keele, UEA, Cardiff and Bournemouth which I accepted.
Has anyone had an interview with Nottingham yet?
Original post by shanelleee
Has anyone had an interview with Nottingham yet?

got one on Friday!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending