The Student Room Group

PewDiePie's wife: Is Marzia smart?

Like I know how Felix is very opinionated in his videos and talks a lot about what he thinks is right and wrong and not gonna lie he is quite intelligent when it comes to the content he makes. However, when I watched a video with Marzia, she is like the complete opposite. She is cute and sweet but like is she equally intelligent? I do not judge their relationship and I think whatever is between them does work but I am just curious about this one thing.
Thanks
Reply 1
Are you being sarcastic?
explain
shes a decent person who seems happy with felix. whats the point of making this. how will he smartness help u
What a strange question.
"Felix" is a racist. He said the n-word on stream. Not a smart thing!

Marzia is not smart if she is with him.
Nothing really bad to say about her. It's just Mariah got help from Pewds for her Youtube channel.
Reply 7
So you guys don't think she is smart?
Original post by Anonymous
Like I know how Felix is very opinionated in his videos and talks a lot about what he thinks is right and wrong and not gonna lie he is quite intelligent when it comes to the content he makes. However, when I watched a video with Marzia, she is like the complete opposite. She is cute and sweet but like is she equally intelligent? I do not judge their relationship and I think whatever is between them does work but I am just curious about this one thing.
Thanks

So ****ing rude and judgmental you sound like a snob. Some people are quiet and introverted so can seem boring with not much to say unless they’re comfortable and one on one. How condescending you are with your ‘she’s cute and sweet’. I’d rather have a sweet and quiet partner than an obnoxious person who lowkey puts someone down and goes as far as to post publicly to get people to join in.

You might be book smart and confident or whatever but there’s different types of intelligence. Of course she is smart, you think she’s not smart bc of your limited understanding and knowledge of her?
Original post by AngeryPenguin
"Felix" is a racist. He said the n-word on stream. Not a smart thing!

Marzia is not smart if she is with him.

lol
Reply 11

Yes she's smart, she married a multi millionaire

That's not exactly a bad move is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending