The Student Room Group

Cheating

Although i have told my wife that i had a girlfriend in past..Would it be a cheating if I have a secret folder in my mobile to keep picture of my ex to reminisce memories sometimes when I miss her? Because you know past can never be forgotten and everyone has deep down some memories.. the secret folder is because of my wife to not feeling her uncomfortable...
Not cheating but v disrespectful - the fact you already know this would make your wife uncomfortable should answer this Q, also everyone will assume it's for masturbation purposes, otherwise you would just keep pictures like a normal person.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
Not cheating but v disrespectful - the fact you already know this would make your wife uncomfortable should answer this Q, also everyone will assume it's for masturbation purposes, otherwise you would just keep pictures like a normal person.

True! It's super disrespectful. Also, if you still miss her, are you sure you are over her?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Although i have told my wife that i had a girlfriend in past..Would it be a cheating if I have a secret folder in my mobile to keep picture of my ex to reminisce memories sometimes when I miss her? Because you know past can never be forgotten and everyone has deep down some memories.. the secret folder is because of my wife to not feeling her uncomfortable...

How come your with your wife if you haven’t got over her and don’t you think present and past memories of you and your “wife” should be that folder and not your ex “girlfriend”.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending