The Student Room Group

Barts and the London (QMUL) Malta 2020 Entry

Welcome to the Barts and the London (QMUL) Malta 2020 Entry Discussion.

For general information click: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/smd/undergraduate/malta/

For entry requirements click: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/smd/undergraduate/courses/medicine-mbbs-malta/

QMUL Malta 2020 Offer Holders: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6517180

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, will the new medical school building be ready by next year?
Queen Mary team, where art thou? Can I have a response to my question please.
Hey, so i got accepted into barts malta 2020 (deferred entry) and i have accepted my offer but i havent received the health questionnaire yet. Is this normal or should i contact the university for the form?
Hi all,
Did you know we also offer the Barts Medicine MBBS at our Malta campus? Even if you’ve applied or are applying for Medicine in London next September, you can add an additional application to the Malta programme! Applications are direct to Queen Mary, so you can apply for a place on top of your UCAS choices. The course syllabus is identical to the London programme and you are awarded the same degree at the end of your studies. Find out more about studying in the sunshine here: http://bit.ly/2ToCUEE
Best of luck :smile:
Is there a deadline for submitting the A level grades if i got accepted for deferred entry?
Original post by Nearlydone12
Is there a deadline for submitting the A level grades if i got accepted for deferred entry?

You're best checking this with the university, but there isn't much reason to delay. :tongue: If you're looking at getting your marks reviewed then send them the grades but also tell them about the pending review.
Original post by 04MR17
You're best checking this with the university, but there isn't much reason to delay. :tongue: If you're looking at getting your marks reviewed then send them the grades but also tell them about the pending review.

Its just that i messed up in one of the units (overall grade was still great) and id rather they didnt see it:biggrin:
Its just that i messed up in one of the units (overall grade was still great) and id rather they didnt see it:biggrin:
Unless they ask for it, universities won't see individual module grades and are only concerned with the overall qualification grading. I expect this is only going to be seen by an administrator anyway as if you're being asked to send results/certificates then it's usually just to validate evidence of your grades and little more.
Original post by 04MR17
Unless they ask for it, universities won't see individual module grades and are only concerned with the overall qualification grading. I expect this is only going to be seen by an administrator anyway as if you're being asked to send results/certificates then it's usually just to validate evidence of your grades and little more.

Yup i know that but my current results paper has the results of all modules + overall grade. I was kinda thinking that i wait for the official certificate (it has only overall grade) before sending it to them but i guess theres no point in doing so. Thanks:smile:
Yup i know that but my current results paper has the results of all modules + overall grade. I was kinda thinking that i wait for the official certificate (it has only overall grade) before sending it to them but i guess theres no point in doing so. Thanks:smile:
Just send them what you have now. It'll just be a clerical check. :wink:
Original post by 04MR17
Just send them what you have now. It'll just be a clerical check. :wink:

Thanks for the help:smile:
Hey, i was checking the accommodations page and realised there were 3 different types (en suite, shared bathroom large, and shared bathroom standard) whats the difference between each apartment type?
Hey, I applied to QMUL malta after results day and they said they'll let me know if I have an interview offer within 2 weeks. Do you guys think the interview to offer ratio is pretty high. I applied for the clearing September 2019 intake but i feel like its getting a bit late so maybe its for 2020.
Original post by Davemarshall123
Hey, I applied to QMUL malta after results day and they said they'll let me know if I have an interview offer within 2 weeks. Do you guys think the interview to offer ratio is pretty high. I applied for the clearing September 2019 intake but i feel like its getting a bit late so maybe its for 2020.

Honestly, I feel like getting an offer for the Malta course is very easy. Almost everyone who applies gets the offer. From the FOI, it’s slightly worrying that the number of student intake per year is falling. Idk how the course is going atm but in previous threads there have been many cons with some pros highlighted.
Hi, I’m thinking of applying next year. Can I ask what grades everyone had when applying as I have 2As and 3Bs in Scottish Highers and predicted 3As for advances highers. Thanks in advance
Hey,
Is anyone studying at QMUL Malta or planing on studying there?
My daughter is considering applying to it this year but I am worried that it might be very isolated out there (few students, no community, that sort of thing)
Are you planning on applying before or after you sit your UCAT (or did you sit UCAT last year)?
Original post by Maltese Falcon
Are you planning on applying before or after you sit your UCAT (or did you sit UCAT last year)?

I decided to apply, because I already have my UCAT results. But not sure if i'll end up going there. Are you maltese?

Latest

Trending

Trending