The Student Room Group

Lazy

Im in yr 11 and honestly cba to revise like ik i want a future but its just so hard when i could be in bed snuggled up on netflix
Reply 1
Original post by Bruh2
Im in yr 11 and honestly cba to revise like ik i want a future but its just so hard when i could be in bed snuggled up on netflix

Tell yourself WHY you need to revise. What would be the consequences if you failed? What would you do if you failed? Would you be happy in the future? Do you want to regret not revising in the future? Do you want to be equipped for the future? Do you want to get a rewarding job in the future? Tell yourself these questions to motivate you to revise
Original post by Bruh2

you might have burned out from too much revision. Do you think you have?
Original post by Bruh2

Break up your revision. You do not need to study for the whole day, you could always do a morning of studying and then have an hour in bed watching a program? If this works for you?

Like @Rolo1234 has said you may be burnt out, have you started to study yet? If you do feel like this, take a step back from studying and just have a day of relaxing. It might help you to get back into your "A-game" as they say.

It's currently January, you do have plenty of time to study so try not to worry about the future etc.

You're welcome to PM me if you need any advice/have a question :hugs:
Reply 4
Hi thank you for this. I start my mocks in late february. Im not overally nervous and in general im not an anxious person but i do need to get my revision together and i just dont know how, ive tried many ways to revise and it just doesnt go in. Like i just got my results now and my main subjects i got averages of level 4-5 and my highest grade was 9 in art. I just want to feel prepared and i havent got long now but idk what to do

Quick Reply

Latest