The Student Room Group

2nd year exams in 2 days KNOW NOTHING

Chronic procrastinator over here. Rn in 2nd year of computing and management and messed up this semester for sure as I havent been to any lectures and didnt do any work outside. So I will be Learning from scratch and NOT revising. I have 5 exams starting on monday which leaves me about 2 days, each exam spaced out by about 4 days. I plan to give my all once I am up tommorrow and work on each module for 3/4 days as they come by.

Any tips or similar stories??
Original post by Anonymous
Chronic procrastinator over here. Rn in 2nd year of computing and management and messed up this semester for sure as I havent been to any lectures and didnt do any work outside. So I will be Learning from scratch and NOT revising. I have 5 exams starting on monday which leaves me about 2 days, each exam spaced out by about 4 days. I plan to give my all once I am up tommorrow and work on each module for 3/4 days as they come by.

All I can say is best of luck!

Past paper analysis;

Luckily on the computing side there will likely be alot of repeat year to year, with a right or wrong technical answer focus on those bits!

Management modules; if you see any repeats from year to year on questions... Focus on that material! Whatever you decide to learn for management memorise references... By referencing it indicates you have done further reading... Even if you haven't and need to waffle this will score you crucial points!!!!
rip £9,250 a year
Reply 4
Original post by RedGiant
rip £9,250 a year

thats the least of my worries and regardless even if i fail now I will get another chance in summer
thats the least of my worries and regardless even if i fail now I will get another chance in summer

You'll reply to that, but not ask someone who gave you killer advice for a follow up?

Your priorities are the issue....

And if you fail 2nd year your basically set on getting a 2:2 degree which is basically RIP your future.

Get it TOGETHER
Reply 6
Theres no way I will be failing 2nd year, it just may need to be extended thats all, I know Ive made this happen but 2nd semester I will defo be on top of the work and so I am sure Ill manage a 60% this year which only contributes 25% of my whole degree grade so I am not even worried if I was to borderline pass this semester modules
Reply 7
Just dont be stressed whatever happens, happens and you will get a 2nd chance if needed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending