The Student Room Group

I prank called an ambulance

I prank called an ambulance off a public phone box and am scared I'll get caught. Me and some friends were playing dares and I got dared to ring up and say that a woman was having a heart attack down the road, we all watched from around the corner laughing as they turned up.

As it was so funny we did it again for a different address and couldn't believe they fell for it twice lol like how dumb are they? And it was the same people too. But I'm worried I'll get found out? What's the chances of getting caught? Have any of you done this before? If there's next to no chance of getting caught I might see if they're dumb enough to fall for it three times.

Am I in the clear do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MrRossL
I prank called an ambulance off a public phone box and am scared I'll get caught. Me and some friends were playing dares and I got dared to ring up and say that a woman was having a heart attack down the road, we all watched from around the corner laughing as they turned up.

As it was so funny we did it again for a different address and couldn't believe they fell for it twice lol like how dumb are they? And it was the same people too. But I'm worried I'll get found out? What's the chances of getting caught? Have any of you done this before? If there's next to no chance of getting caught I might see if they're dumb enough to fall for it three times.

Dude how old are you?

Shame on you bro
It's not funny. You may think it's just a laugh but with the problems the NHS are already facing at the moment, drawing their attention from the people who actually need it for a "joke" wastes time and wastes money and wastes lives. Never do this again.
Reply 3
Original post by ANM775
Dude how old are you?

Shame on you bro

30 next year, why you want to know my age?
nah dude you deserve to get caught. Do you not even feel guilty about it now? You don't sound like you do. The only bit of remorse that you feel now is if you will get caught? What about those that needed an ambulance? Shame on you
Haha, yeah it is pretty funny to endanger other people’s lives with your complete lack of maturity and idiocy.

I’m pretty sure you’re a troll but on the small chance you’re not, sort yourself out.
Reply 6
Original post by MrRossL

you seem really immature.
Original post by MrRossL

To see if there’s any reason behind your immaturity but no you’re just worthless :smile:
Reply 8
Shame on you wasting NHS time and money. Think about the people who actually needed help who had to wait even longer just cos you think it’s funny to prank call an ambulance. I hope you get caught, it’s a really seriously stupid thing to do
let's hope someone else pranks the ambulance which is taking you for a brain transplant

:mob:
Original post by MrRossL

Yeah your sick in the head you know that?
Reply 11
Troll or not, this isn’t funny.
Original post by Glaz
It's not funny. You may think it's just a laugh but with the problems the NHS are already facing at the moment, drawing their attention from the people who actually need it for a "joke" wastes time and wastes money and wastes lives. Never do this again.

Good Lord who the hell prank calls an ambulance
That has gotta be the stupidest thing ever
Original post by MrRossL

Dude that is NOT cool, you're wasting their time when they could be saving someones life. I hope you get caught
Original post by Em.-.
Troll or not, this isn’t funny.

Original post by MrRossL

Bro this is some serious stuff bro
And you're nearly 30 which is kinda embrassing as this is childish behaviour
Reply 15
Original post by MrRossL

Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Bro this is some serious stuff bro
And you're nearly 30 which is kinda embrassing as this is childish behaviour

OP has been lying to us, He's 22

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=83633064&highlight=

Still proves my point
The guy is acting childish
If you are above 18 then u defo are an adult then
Obviously a troll.
Reply 18
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Still proves my point