The Student Room Group

History structure

Hi,
Im struggling to establish a valid criteria by which the question can be judged in questions that do not contain key words such as transformed/turning point etc

So how would i establish a criteria for questions that do not contain key words?
What's the question?
Reply 2
How accurate is it to say religious noncomformity survived persecution during the Restoration (1660-88) mainly due to the actions and attitudes of Charles 1 and James the second?
I know the content and factors but cannot establish a criteria because there are no key words i think
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
What's the question?

How accurate is it to say religious noncomformity survived persecution during the Restoration (1660-88) mainly due to the actions and attitudes of Charles 1 and James the second?
I know the content and factors but cannot establish a criteria because there are no key words i
Original post by Sammyboy786
I know the content and factors but cannot establish a criteria because there are no key words i think

There's plenty to define eg religious nonconformity, persecution, survival. What about the word mainly?
Reply 5
There's plenty to define eg religious nonconformity, persecution, survival. What about the word mainly?

ah i could define the word mainly
thanks
Original post by Sammyboy786
ah i could define the word mainly
thanks

I think that's where your judgement comes in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending