The Student Room Group

I don’t understand

This girl in my year broke up with her boyfriend well over a month ago and she told our teacher that she’s spending Valentine’s Day at the gym to make him jealous, but why? She’s honestly got a perfect figure as she is and I wish she didn’t feel the need to seek validation like that.
Original post by Anonymous
This girl in my year broke up with her boyfriend well over a month ago and she told our teacher that she’s spending Valentine’s Day at the gym to make him jealous, but why? She’s honestly got a perfect figure as she is and I wish she didn’t feel the need to seek validation like that.

She just wants to make him jealous don’t know where “her trying to seek validation” came from imo a girls got to do what she gotta do 🤷*♂️ Dunno wtf you’re on about imo
If you think she doesn't need to just tell her that she doesnt need to because she is perfect the way she is and that she doesn't need to impress anyone.

Why do you care? 😂

Edit: Do you like her?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4

Sounds like a normal teacher/student conversation to have...What are you doing this valentines day? I'm going to the gym sir. Ah, no date this year? No my bf broke up with me so I'm going there to make him jealous. Will he be there? No.

Who wouldn't be jealous of their ex hanging out by themselves in a gym on valentines day whilst you're getting lucky with someone new? I mean I didn't even break up with the girl and it's eating me up inside that she's going to be getting all sweaty by herself at the gym. Cruel fate...how you mock me!!!

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Spanx
Sounds like a normal teacher/student conversation to have...What are you doing this valentines day? I'm going to the gym sir. Ah, no date this year? No my bf broke up with me so I'm going there to make him jealous. Will he be there? No.

Who wouldn't be jealous of their ex hanging out by themselves in a gym on valentines day whilst you're getting lucky with someone new? I mean I didn't even break up with the girl and it's eating me up inside that she's going to be getting all sweaty by herself at the gym. Cruel fate...how you mock me!!!

Spoiler

Original post by 5hyl33n
Why do you care? 😂

Edit: Do you like her?

Yes and sorry if I phrased it badly I meant I don’t know why she wants to go to the guy to impress him because the gym should be something you to for your own health and to feel motivated and if I was her boyfriend I’d never make her feel the need to do that
Reply 6
Yes and sorry if I phrased it badly I meant I don’t know why she wants to go to the guy to impress him because the gym should be something you to for your own health and to feel motivated and if I was her boyfriend I’d never make her feel the need to do that

And the teacher student convo was with a female teacher, but I still
agree that she shouldn’t ssk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending