The Student Room Group

year 10 GCSE's

Hi, I was just wondering what you guys are doing revision wise if you are even doing anything:biggrin:.

Do you have mocks coming up and what are your revision tips.
(edited 4 years ago)
heeeeeeey, its me again

just a bit about my self:
I took-

SPANISH

GEOGRAPHY

COMPUTING

ENGLISH ( LIT AND LANG)

TRIPLE SCIENCE

RE

MATHS

oh and i loooove hamilton :adore:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by soy.un.libro
heeeeeeey, its me again

just a bit about my self:
I took-

SPANISH

GEOGRAPHY

COMPUTING

ENGLISH ( LIT AND LANG)

TRIPLE SCIENCE

RE

MATHS

oh and i loooove hamilton :adore:

Hii it’s me I finally found the thread lol
I take:
Maths
Triple sciences
English (lit and Lang)
RE
Drama
Geography
Spanish
Hi, I was just wondering what you guys are doing revision wise if you are even doing anything:biggrin:.

Do you have mocks coming up and what are your revision tips.

Currently I am trying to revise super hard as I’ve got my mocks next week ughhhh
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
Currently I am trying to revise super hard as I’ve got my mocks next week ughhhh

have you had spanish speaking mocks yet

ours is in 2 weeks and I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!!:mob:
have you had spanish speaking mocks yet

ours is in 2 weeks and I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!!:mob:

Nope we are not having a speaking mock yet it’s just going to be translating and writing. Please could you give me some tips on how to revise for them as I don’t have much time!!! Thank youuu
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
Nope we are not having a speaking mock yet it’s just going to be translating and writing. Please could you give me some tips on how to revise for them as I don’t have much time!!! Thank youuu

i would normally suggest quizlet but in a pinch use memorise you don't learn the vocal as well but you get through it quicker.

and after you've done that choose some general convos you think are relevant and l learn them to put in your writing, its great you revise speaking and writing at the same time!!!!!!

btw what module are u on and what exam board cause I'm on aqa and module 4 :biggrin:
Reply 7
Just wait till you get to A Levels
Original post by hunchoM
Just wait till you get to A Levels

i know can't wait
:lies::lies::lies:
i would normally suggest quizlet but in a pinch use memorise you don't learn the vocal as well but you get through it quicker.

and after you've done that choose some general convos you think are relevant and l learn them to put in your writing, its great you revise speaking and writing at the same time!!!!!!

btw what module are u on and what exam board cause I'm on aqa and module 4 :biggrin:

Thank you! I’m doing AQA too and I am on module 3 I think the stuff about school..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending