The Student Room Group

JLR Digital and technology soultions degree apprenticeship

Hi TSR,

I havent seen a conversation for the degree apprenticeship. I think it would a good idea for all people together into one chat.
Hi,

Have you been invited to the assessment centre yet?
Reply 2
I have just started the application! As deadline is 31/3
Reply 3
Hi Guys, I've been invited to the assessment day but no received any emails regarding it, should I email?
Reply 4
Does anybody know how many assesments there are for online assement stage
Assessment centres are cancelled due to covid-19 so pretty much no point in applying now they wont be progressing anyone onto the next stage.
Reply 6
Original post by Dhaliwal1019
Assessment centres are cancelled due to covid-19 so pretty much no point in applying now they wont be progressing anyone onto the next stage.

Oh! Wow! so I did all the physometric tests for no reason then.
Original post by manu08manu
Oh! Wow! so I did all the physometric tests for no reason then.

Basically.... So annoying got told that I was seleceted for an assessment centre and then receive an email saying they are all cancelled because someone in the company has got the virus.
Reply 8
Basically.... So annoying got told that I was seleceted for an assessment centre and then receive an email saying they are all cancelled because someone in the company has got the virus.

Was there any interviews before A.C.?
After your online tests you should get an email if you passed and then another separate email giving you an Assessment centre date.
They sent me a date then a follow up email saying all assessment centre will be cancelled and they will try and make other arrangements.
After your online tests you should get an email if you passed and then another separate email giving you an Assessment centre date.
They sent me a date then a follow up email saying all assessment centre will be cancelled and they will try and make other arrangements.

I got the passed online test email then nothing else
Reply 11
Good to see this thread! I’m a 3rd year DTS apprentice at university of Exeter :smile:

Good luck to all those applying!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by manu08manu
I got the passed online test email then nothing else

same. But now they've told me cause of covid-19 they can't progress my application any further. Same for anyone else?
Original post by AlfieTheStudent
same. But now they've told me cause of covid-19 they can't progress my application any further. Same for anyone else?

Same here. Seems like a chain email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending