The Student Room Group

Assignment help

Use of oxidation number
Working out oxidation number for elements in elements, compounds and ions, including compound ions from rules.
Using oxidation number to identify oxidation-reduction equations.
The oxidation number of the element that undergoes oxidation in an oxidation-reduction reaction becomes more positive (less negative).
The oxidation number of the element that undergoes reduction in an oxidation-reduction reaction becomes more negative (less positive).
Industrial applications understanding oxidation/reduction reactions.
What exactly is the question? :hmmmm:
Reply 2
Having trouble constructing a question. what are industrial uses of oxidation/reduction reactions, battery and corrosion behaviour. Another question is how oxidation affect negative/positive charge of a element.
Original post by Auraglaceon
Having trouble constructing a question. what are industrial uses of oxidation/reduction reactions, battery and corrosion behaviour. Another question is how oxidation affect negative/positive charge of a element.

So the assignment asks to make a question? :hmmmm:
Reply 4
no, I tried changing words above into a question since researching skill is highly poor skill
Original post by Auraglaceon
no, I tried changing words above into a question since researching skill is highly poor skill

I see.. so for the first four bullet points are thinking of explaining with examples?
For the last bullet point, google up redox reactions in industry...

Quick Reply

Latest