The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Strategic Fashion Marketing MA at UAL

Hi,

I am looking to apply for the strategic fashion marketing masters at the London college of fashion at UAL. I have always had an interest to go into marketing and particularly fashion marketing. However, I currently am doing an undergraduate English Lit and History degree and despite my interests and general fashion knowledge, I do not know if it’s worth me applying for a fashion marketing course as the application isn’t the most easy process- obviously a proposal needs to be submitted alongside the personal statement and despite my interests, I dont know if I am a suitable candidate due to my lack of experience in fashion marketing in general- I obviously do not want to waste my time applying :frown: does anyone have any experience in this course ?

Thanks
Reply 1
I'm in the same situation, I think I'm gonna apply anyways but yes , since I've never worked in the fashion industry, I dont know if im suitable for it.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I am studying fashion at uni right now, however I do not know much about marketing.UAL has always been my dream and fashion marketing is my main interest at the moment. That is why I applied for the master despite my lack of knowledge. Luckily I got an interview invite yesterday and I'm freaking out.Did you decide to apply anyway?
Reply 3
Original post by Giorga
Hi, I am studying fashion at uni right now, however I do not know much about marketing.UAL has always been my dream and fashion marketing is my main interest at the moment. That is why I applied for the master despite my lack of knowledge. Luckily I got an interview invite yesterday and I'm freaking out.Did you decide to apply anyway?

hiii,
yes I applied, I got and interview and few days ago I received an offer for MA strategic fashion marketing. if u need so help do not hesitate to contact me!!
And good luck for ur interview.
Reply 4
Original post by ste_98
hiii,
yes I applied, I got and interview and few days ago I received an offer for MA strategic fashion marketing. if u need so help do not hesitate to contact me!!

congratsssss and thanks!
How was the interview? what kind of questions do they ask?
Reply 5
Original post by Giorga
congratsssss and thanks!
How was the interview? what kind of questions do they ask?

the interview was fine, I mean it's not difficult, just few questions about ur background, statement and study proposal. my advice is to show your passion , if they understand ur motivations they give u an offer 100%.
Reply 6
Original post by ste_98
the interview was fine, I mean it's not difficult, just few questions about ur background, statement and study proposal. my advice is to show your passion , if they understand ur motivations they give u an offer 100%.

fingers crossed. thank you so much!
Reply 7
It will go great, if u have any question contact me in private! 😊
Hi,Even i got an interview and freaking. How are you preparing for it? Do you have any idea what kind of question do they ask.
Hello! Is there anyone who can help me? Also from italy to have information about how application works
Original post by ste_98
hiii,

Hi!

I'm currently applying for the MA Strategic Fashion Marketing and would love to hear about your experience!
Original post by ste_98
hiii,

Did you submit a portfolio?
Reply 12
Original post by ste_98
hiii,

hi! im looking into applying for this course. I was wondering if you can guide me regarding the same? tell me how you got in or anything at all regarding it. thankyou so much
Original post by Saanchee
hi! im looking into applying for this course. I was wondering if you can guide me regarding the same? tell me how you got in or anything at all regarding it. thankyou so much
Hi! have you got an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending