The Student Room Group

Epq 2020

Does anyone know what is happening with EPQ this year? Are they still being marked?
In my school the date we have to submit by is the same, and they are still being marked. It may be different for different schools, but I know that anyone doing their EPQ under AQA is very very likely to still be going ahead and being submitted and marked on the same date.

Hope this helps :smile:
Does anyone know if we're going to get the preliminary marks back? I was told that we'd get our marks back in April/May and then you could appeal if you weren't happy with the marks. Has that all gone out of the window now?
I'm not sending my EPQ off until mid July, and I've had since the beginning of the school year. How come everyone else has such a shot amount of time to do theirs?
Original post by NancarrowSunset
I'm not sending my EPQ off until mid July, and I've had since the beginning of the school year. How come everyone else has such a shot amount of time to do theirs?

What year are you in? 12 or 13?
Oh right that makes sense. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by neko no basu
What year are you in? 12 or 13?

I'm in year 12 currently :smile:
Original post by csmerd156748
Does anyone know what is happening with EPQ this year? Are they still being marked?

They are going to be marked by your teachers and your teachers will rank, basically theyre gonna be marked in the same way as Yr11 and Yr 13 Exams.
Original post by randomdude456
Am I screwed for epq, I haven't started my essay (done a draft) yet or evaluated all my sources....

Do you want mine, for a price of course guaranteed to get you above B
Original post by replaythat
Do you want mine, for a price of course guaranteed to get you above B

Don’t do this. Exam boards take this very seriously and it’s not worth getting disqualified for your EPQ and possibly all other exams!
Original post by Academicbee123
Don’t do this. Exam boards take this very seriously and it’s not worth getting disqualified for your EPQ and possibly all other exams!

Yeh I wouldn’t even do this , it’s fine it’s not hard to write an essay in a week anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending